Fake review. Terminal cancer

I have terminal stage 4 cancer and been living in Colorado for a year now.
Shame on this douche for trying to take advantage of that. I'm long retired to never return.
He said it was a mistake and meant for another provider. All I can do is give him the benefit of the doubt.
:?:
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-02-2018, 03:43 PM
The guy just messaged me asking for my availability. I told him to go get that review shit cleared up.

smdh
Should be an immediate ban.

Mandle, LE, or fake reviewer for PA
see , you are so hot, you get great reviews when you arent even working
Yeah... He tried to play it off he made a mistake but it was all of my contact info. If anyone sees a current review of me, please let me know and report it.
The guy just messaged me asking for my availability. I told him to go get that review shit cleared up.

smdh Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Liar
I was informed last night that he is saying the review was meant for me however I did not see him when he says he did in fact early yesterday he txt and wanted my phone number because he said he lost it. I have seen this person in the past but it was a very long time ago and I havnt seen nor chatted with them until they txt yesterday. It seems he got caught and is trying to cover his add by using me and I did not meet with him. That is 100% not true.
lol
Unfortunately its not funny. Its generally the sign of someone who is going to cause some shit (fake reviews of reputable ladies).
lol Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
Ok.. which bridge is missing it's troll?
I assume this is the guy in question?

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=341545
Makes you wonder who he's actually seen...
So I guess there is no punishment for writing fake reviews.