Foot related

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2159584&page=8

Just sharing a post from another area that I wish could/would gain some traction in the FTW area. I get that 99% want something else, but there are some of us here that really enjoy female feet. Just seems like when I do try to find someone for a session it's always a struggle, but still hoping to find a new "go to" for when the time arises! If feet aren't your thing, that's fine, but they are mine!
This is a fairly common fetish so I am surprised you are having such difficulty finding someone to cater to it. Hopefully this thread will help raise some interest. Maybe some of the ladies will even snap some pics of their pretty feet and post them here for you.

I love a woman with nice feet myself, but admiration and maybe a footrub is where the fun stops for me. I've never had a desire to suckle on toes, get a footjob, or a big toe up the butt. All things a provider I knew back in the day has told me she got requests for daily. One guy even paid her three bens just to lay naked on a table while he jacked off on her feet. WALDT.
Thanks, I've just come to realize that things are what they are. I've been mostly fortunate so far and am still looking for a "regular" that I can call.
If you read and research, foot fetish is the most common of all fetish out there, and I too have had women tell me that my wants are small potatoes to some of the requirements they get. But hey, I just keep plugging away in search of the next pretty, and ticklish female foot!
  • L.A.
  • 01-03-2018, 07:21 AM
I too have a foot fetish and like a variety of activities. But the main thing I like is the appearance. A nice pedi with polish, no cracked heels, or anything like that. My "fetish" sometimes is just visual where I like to receive a BJ with the lady on her stomach and feet in the air where I can see them. For some reason it seems nearly impossible to get a current picture when I'm trying to setup a session.
Was hoping for some input from a few providers, possibly....
If you are having a hard time finding a provider with pretty feet who doesn't love to have their feet rubbed & kissed or played with. Then you sir are just not trying at all. Never had an issue in that department.
feet stink and have fungus
I LOVE guys with foot fetishes! Rub them lick kiss suck them I love it! Want a foot job I'm down! Just pamper my feet please!
feet stink and have fungus Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
Shit & diarrhea comes out of asses, but it's perfectly normal for one to perv on one of those, right???
You forgot farts.
Hmmm you make me really want to make sure to have pics taken of my feet for my next professional shoot.
I have gorgeous feet, I consider them one of my best features, yes, even over my ass.
I always enjoy when a gentleman takes particular time to worship & enjoy them.
Speaking for us guys who love female feet, please do!
  • Amery
  • 01-05-2018, 06:38 PM
It felt weird when Ze took this picture of my feet, but I guess she saw something that I didn't.

Attachment 727427
You forgot farts. Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
yeah but farts are hilarious. shit is nasty.
Yes she did Amery. Beautiful feet in all your showcase pictures. The shape of them is about perfect IMHO.

It felt weird when Ze took this picture of my feet, but I guess she saw something that I didn't.

Attachment 727427 Originally Posted by Amery