Infamous BJ was Infamous no show.

Had an appointment for 5:30 to 6. Got near and texted her at 5:15 and tried to not look to conspicuous for 45 minutes in a parking lot.

She finally texted saying she forgot. Too late, I had already left. Probably waited longer than I should have.
Probably saw that you're an ugly mother fucker.. mother fucker. ...bahaha. Cry somewhere else. Shit happens pussy
Don't be foolish. The Coed Discussion is where a NCNS is supposed to be reported.
This one?

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=51

She been around a while, maybe you spooked her.
Probably saw that you're an ugly mother fucker.. mother fucker. ...bahaha. Cry somewhere else. Shit happens pussy Originally Posted by DrBWC
12:39am when you posted this? Many make mistakes posting while drinking.

Stop with he insults.
Probably saw that you're an ugly mother fucker.. mother fucker. ...bahaha. Cry somewhere else. Shit happens pussy Originally Posted by DrBWC
What has happened to ECCIE? Very childish immature response-jeez people grow up.
Tell me about it.....SMDH
  • j4j4
  • 01-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Yes DrBWC is very childish he is bashing everyone an thinks he is very smart an above all of us. I think he will get his most are tired of his shit particularly when most of his post are off base unneeded an never helpful,
I suspect DrBWC was hacked. The 'change in behaviour' started at 12:39, as posted before. I emailed a Mod about it.

Yes, TryWeakly. That's her. I didn't have enough contact to spook her, though. Not to give away her personal details, but her excuse for not showing sounded real. Doesn't excuse outright forgetting, though. Fortunately my local L1 Spa made a good plan B. Saw Lana again. See my recent reviews for more details.
But damn can she TUMA...