Insanity and the Swimsuit Wedgie

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...lified-wedgie/

sometimes I think people get obsessed with ridiculous, trivial concerns. then I see an article like this, and my thoughts are confirmed. maybe this is the Sport of Swimming's "edge", like the spitball used to be for baseball?
That Washington Post site never works for me.

Always wants me to sign up with $ and even when I choose browse for free,

the news article page gets cut to just the first sentence with an overlay blocking the page and asking again to sign up for $.

It also wants me to remove my ad blocking and pop up blockers which I will not do.
Seems like she wore school approved and school issued swimsuit and she was targeted because she is African American mixed.

Also not the first time this particular girl been targeted by the school and by other parents who are white:

https://jezebel.com/teen-girl-swimme...ued-1838006648

https://medium.com/@swimfly143/alask...l-33cc10f180b9
That Washington Post site never works for me.

Always wants me to sign up with $ and even when I choose browse for free,

the news article page gets cut to just the first sentence with an overlay blocking the page and asking again to sign up for $.

It also wants me to remove my ad blocking and pop up blockers which I will not do. Originally Posted by CG2014
In Chrome, if you right click the link then click on Open in Incognito Window, you never have to worry about any of what you talk about.
  • kochu
  • 09-14-2019, 08:21 AM
In Chrome, if you right click the link then click on Open in Incognito Window, you never have to worry about any of what you talk about. Originally Posted by hardliner
You know incognito mode shuts down any extension you have installed. So, if you have installed ad blockers, they won't be there to help, especially with certain sites that contain too many ads.
You know incognito mode shuts down any extension you have installed. So, if you have installed ad blockers, they won't be there to help, especially with certain sites that contain too many ads. Originally Posted by kochu
Use Opera or FireFox incognito/private mode. You can go to settings and enable the extensions you want. Google Re-direct removal, trackmenot, etc etc.

Also, with both of the above, supposedly, ad blocking is auto on in private mode.
  • kochu
  • 09-15-2019, 10:39 AM
Use Opera or FireFox incognito/private mode. You can go to settings and enable the extensions you want. Google Re-direct removal, trackmenot, etc etc.

Also, with both of the above, supposedly, ad blocking is auto on in private mode. Originally Posted by FrickinFrog
You can enable extensions in Chrome Incognito mode as well. Enabling extensions to some extend defeat the purpose of using the Incognito mode in the first place. In fact, Chrome will warn you about it when you enable any extension while in Incognito mode.

Incognito mode doesn't block ads on its own.