Will be traveling up soon

I'm wanting to get some good pics while I'm up there. Are all the really good places to see and visit downtown? If so, do I have to pay for parking or? I've never really got to explore the sights in Dallas but I'm not going to stay downtown, I'm looking to stay up north Dallas. Fun places to eat, sight see and just beautiful scenery period are what I'm wanting to capture in my spare time while I'm there. Suggestions? I like Jamaican, Mexican, Italian and German food. But I've been wanting to hit up that midevil place too (don't judge me lol!!!) I've never been to an aquarium either, might stop there too. Anywho, I'm just a fun loving, adventurous soul (slightly deprived). I don't party though, don't drink either (I wouldn't mind hitting up a swingers club though). I love smoothies and icecream as well. I read this place inDallas has Sablon, North America's only premium chocolate lounge and you won't believe the desserts you will find there. From crazy massive milkshakes to gourmet hot chocolates. Also there is a speakeasy candy shop I'm interested in going to. If anyone knows of any cool events happening soon in Dallas or "instagram/ memory worthy" places to check out, please pm me and lmk, or comment below. Whatevers clever.
Sablon sounds wonderful.
I just looked up the address. I think I might stop there on the way into town. Look up the pics of this place!!!! I can't wait. I'm drooling now lol

3839 McKinney Ave #157, Dallas, TX 75204
Hopefully the weather holds up for you this weekend! I'm foodie so I'd want to try everything!
There is a place called Better Than Sex in Plano that is worth checking out if sexy desserts are what you crave.
There is a place called Better Than Sex in Plano that is worth checking out if sexy desserts are what you crave. Originally Posted by playerplano
OMG!!! Thank you!!! I just looked it up and I MUST go there. Those desserts look AMAZING!!! If anyone male or female wants to join me, lmk.
The men who call there self, Blue, is playing downtown, not sure where, I've heard they put on fantastic show.
I recommend S &D Oyster house for a traditional New Orleans Style restaurant. Great oysters and shrimp, Redfish, coleslaw
wrt Jamaican, Mexican, Italian and German food

only jamaican place i know is up in richardson, campbell & plano (at least there used to be one there).

wrt mexican or tex-mex or high end mexican, "they're everywhere!!!"
ditto for italian.

wrt german - Kubys (near SMU university), Black Forest Deli (off E. Northwest Hwy east of US 75 Central Expwy), and Bavarian Grill (Plano, n.w. corner of US 75 and Parker).

another great chocolate place is Chocolate Secrets - on Oak Lawn north of Blackburn. expensive but fan-yummy-tastic (almost mouth orgasms).

there are a few swingers clubs in dallas - Colettes and Velvet Curtain. you can def get it on w/ your date but iffy on getting it on w/ someone you meet there.
i just did a search for Velvet Curtainand found this from 3+ yrs ago.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1633388
it's on 1825 S Good Latimer Expy, Dallas, TX 75226 (south of Deep Ellum district, east of downtown)

and an article from our local weekly newspaper
https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/...allas-11670520

hope you have a deliteful stay in "our fair city".
give us a longer heads-up before your next visit.