My apologies to the left

I have in the past wished some liberals would drop dead. There were many times I hoped the headline would be “President Obama died in his sleep”. I felt this way about some on this board as well as many politicians on the left as well as Mitt Romney. I realize that this feeling on my part was wrong and I apologize. I do believe that that left is heading for a cliff and soon it will be too late to stop. I would like to invite those heading for the cliff to join the Trump movement before it’s too late. If you continue heading towards the cliff, I won’t wish that you meet your death. I hope you will be laying at the bottom of the ravine all broken and battered and suffering for the next 5 years while Trump continues to MAGA.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 10:23 AM
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 10:23 AM
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 10:24 AM
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 10:24 AM
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 10:25 AM
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 10:26 AM
Boardman,
Although I realize your feelings aren't hurt by WTF's mindless remarks, just remember that most people, and WTF is no exception, think of the thing they do to themselves the most and believe that others should have the same experience. He's wrong, but he still does it to himself.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 10:28 AM
Now quit starting stupid ass threads....
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 10:31 AM
Boardman,
Although I realize your feelings aren't hurt by WTF's mindless remarks, just remember that most people, and WTF is no exception, think of the thing they do to themselves the most and believe that others should have the same experience. He's wrong, but he still does it to himself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is Budman…..get your boyfriend to give you back your reading glasses old man.

Now quit starting stupid ass threads.... Originally Posted by WTF

Every thread in this fucking forum is a stupid ass thread. Now go fuck yourself or your boyfriend.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 10:41 AM
Every thread in this fucking forum is a stupid ass thread. Now go fuck yourself or your boyfriend. Originally Posted by Budman
Why yes they are but this one was extra stupid. You sounded like JD Barelycorn trying to write a comedy screenplay.

I'm trying to save you, not fuck you.

Now quit starting stupid ass threads.... Originally Posted by WTF
Drink some moonshine and go fuck your sister.
Have yous met his sister, TDL? She may be hot!