Alexanders

I was in NT for something unrelated and passed within a block or two of Alexanders, so I figured why not. I hadn't been there in years. Ordered a beer from a barmaid in a bathrobe. Two dancers on duty, both attractive. One blonde white girl. One light skinned black. Blonde was sitting on stage. I figured she was on a break. Wrong.Almost her whole performance was laying around or leaning on the pole with an occasional wiggle. She did get on the pole for about 30 seconds for some uninspired acrobatics, then back to laying around. Waited for the black girl's turn figuring it had to get better. Same shit. They were both bored and boring. Also, getting damn little in tips for obvious reasons. I'm guessing if you took them into the private area, they would just want to take a nap. Tipped the barmaid and headed out the door. I'll stay away for a few more years.
Surprised they are still open. Experienced what you just seen a few years ago and haven't returned. Sounds like things haven't changed.
Must have been a slow night, i always have a good time there
told you it was a off night, went last night and saw new faces and lots of tittie