Proceed with caution with The Milf

Recent interaction with Melissa ended kind of awkwardly. Felt bad so wanted to reach out and apologize if I'd messed up. She apparently didn't save my number because she immediately started swearing at me, calling me an idiot, and asking when and where we'd seen each other before. Now I haven't seen her in some time and I don't save messages so I didn't have that at my immediate recall but she kept calling me a fucking idiot before I could even type to explain that. Between this shitty attitude, the increasing hostility of the posts she makes, and some other reports I've heard I'm done with her for good.

As always ymmv but proceed with caution. I don't need that shit and I doubt most of you do either.
We set up a mtg and when I arrived yelled at me because I didnt bring cigarettes. Said she would see me unless I went to store and got her some... haven't been back
Agree. The last time I dreamed of her was very awkward and even though I followed her goofy instructions for meeting, she did not have covers and acted like bare was on the table. No thanks. Since then, her ads are so hostile and condescending, it's a big turn off. Shame. She used to be the best in town IMO.