Elite spa Wilkes-Barre

Drove from NY to PA to buy a tractor after being stuck in traffic and bouncing around for hours on the rough roads I was ready for a break. I stopped for chic filet because we don't have them in ny. For shits and giggles I decided to see what was near by. Elite spa was a mile away bingo. I go inside and mamasan asks if I can wait awhile I said I would rather not. Just then this cute little Asian comes out and says she will take care of me. Perfect definitely one of the hottest girls I have seen in a amp I would say 20s but its hard to tell with a mask on and Asians don't rasin so I don't really know her age. The table shower was one of the things I was looking forward to the most I was feeling rather gross after being stuck in the truck for 10 hours. Very thorough and lots of teasing. On the way to thw room one of the other girls met me in the hall grabbed my cock and said oh wow, my girl grinned and gave a girthy hand signal. Back in the room she climbs on my back for a rub down, definitely not much of a rub and it only lasted a half hour leaving room for extra curricular activities. She sucked on my nipples so good I almost had a orgasm over that. Lots of ball sucking, flipped her around for a Asian taco. I never consider myself big probably because I never compared myself to anyone else but I tend to hear it a bit. I definitely bottomed out on her and after awhile it was to much so she finished me off with a great hj. I asked her name she said luki
Sir, please use the New Encounter Report tab above the Reports to submit a Report.

The template will give you the fields to fill in.
I will leave this here for now so you can copy and paste the necessary info to the template.