URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Far North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: On the corner of 2 major streets
Activities: DT TUMA BBBJ BBFSX2
Hair Length and Color: Long to her butt
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short a little over 5 foot nice bubble butt curves and B cups maybeC
Recommendation: Yes
I am going to lay my pipe in Julie
Hats off
She does that?
Is this the same Julie who was in K-Festival?
Is this the same Julie who was in K-Festival? Originally Posted by Earshot3212
Everyone knows Julie! Come on man! Do your homework. Dragon lady with incredible TUMA. Been around since the AMP days at Blue Spa. She’s a legend.

Negative I don’t swallow swimmers of any type. I put two loads inside her. I don’t think she was aware about the first load she was on top and just kept going.
Negative I don’t swallow swimmers of any type. I put two loads inside her. I don’t think she was aware about the first load she was on top and just kept going. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Ok. Glad you don’t. Maybe next reply though use private tags in your response to private tagged info.
So she is the one I referred to then. Thanks for the info!
Julie is as popular as Crazy Star.
Julie took my AMP virginity at Blue Spa, she’s great
Julie the Dragon Lady ! She is awesome!
Great TUMA
Negative I don’t swallow swimmers of any type. I put two loads inside her. I don’t think she was aware about the first load she was on top and just kept going. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
You are king, only able for one load.
She can take a real pounding, and she loves it!!
Just like the energized Bunny rabbit. Keeps going and going