Older gents with younger ladies! OR older lady with younger guy?

Just wanted to know opinions on it? Lets say 50+ with a young lady in her very early 20's? My opinon is that I have NO problem with it and I love the mature gents for MANY reason, the way they normally treat you, their understanding, their maturity, their experience and on and on.So when or if you saw a young lady with an older gent would you be like "hell yeah good for him" or " be like wtf hell naw" lol. AND lets even flip it and what if the lady was 50+ and the guy early 20's. Just some fun interesting stuff to talk about
I’m in the 50++ group. I have no problem with either scenario. I must admit that when I see an older guy with a 20 something I might think sugar daddy/sugar baby. But I like to hang out with woman of any legal age. I’d love to hang out with you Star.
I lost my v-card 7 days before my 19th birthday to a woman that was 42. She said she hadn't gone 7 times in one night EVER. Literally made her walk funny, so that gave me an ego boost.

I was seeing a gal from SA. She's 24 and a college senior. Just moved to Kansas City for her first real job. I'm 6'5" tall, and she's 5'0" and super petite. It was odd because when I took her out people thought she was my 14 year-old daughter. Well, she actually did have a daddy-daughter kink so the size/age difference really worked for her. She enjoyed someone that was willing to do 30 minutes of intense oral before sex.
I really don't care about either scenario. Personally I like women from 30 to 50, but I am over 60 now. Some 25 to 30 year olds seem more mature and can be a lot of fun. Under 25 while they are nice, I just have a harder time having good chemistry with them.
I think its all cool...just have fun lol!!!
I think its all cool...just have fun lol!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yesssss Dallas I think its just about having fun and enjoying who youre with
For me to see an older lady I have to be sure the nursing home has locks on doors. lol
  • Agog
  • 06-03-2024, 06:54 AM
Star my dear. You are a treasure. Dudes love the ego boost of playing outside of their wheelhouse. Thank you ladies for feeding our egos.
Star my dear. You are a treasure. Dudes love the ego boost of playing outside of their wheelhouse. Thank you ladies for feeding our egos. Originally Posted by Agog
You're awesome Xoxo
I really don't care about either scenario. Personally I like women from 30 to 50, but I am over 60 now. Some 25 to 30 year olds seem more mature and can be a lot of fun. Under 25 while they are nice, I just have a harder time having good chemistry with them. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Right there with you stud. If you have any interest in real connection its hard for us 60+ guys to really connect with 20 somethings. There just no shared life experience. Besides once you have granddaughters in that age range it kind of creepy. My range used to be 30ish to 55 but I have a couple of "lady friends" now who have passed that threshold now, and are still delivering big time!
Right there with you stud. If you have any interest in real connection its hard for us 60+ guys to really connect with 20 somethings. There just no shared life experience. Besides once you have granddaughters in that age range it kind of creepy. My range used to be 30ish to 55 but I have a couple of "lady friends" now who have passed that threshold now, and are still delivering big time! Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
I think you'd be surprised what some of us younger ladies have experienced in life! I have many clients 50+ all the way to nearly 70! We've never had problems with the chemistry <3