Hair Color and Length: Check previous reviews
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: NO SHOW!
Recommendation: No
Bummer
That sucks.

NCNS go in co-ed read the sticky's.
Wow, three days later and the OP is still butt hurt ...
  • harry
  • 05-22-2015, 09:52 PM
Not to white knight Angel as I've never met her nor even had any communications with her, but she did not no show you. She did notify you that she was cancelling your meeting albeit with only an hours notice.
If this is the worst experience you have in the hobby count yourself a very lucky man. This is much to do about nothing.
  • cyrax
  • 05-22-2015, 10:02 PM
That sucks, at least another provider saved the day and din't ruin your night.

Harry. I do appreciate and see your opinion. But I had been communicating with her since 2pm that day. She was suppose to be there at 8pm. Then I text her at 8pm and said she was 10-15 minutes away. 8:22 comes and I send her another text asking where she's at and that's when I get a very sad excuse for canceling. It wasn't an hour notice it was a set time that got pushed back then canceled immediately when everything else was good to go. Just as we donate for their time... I'm sacrificing MY TIME for her as well. Time is money in my opinion no matter what profession... lol though I wouldn't call this a profession... but still. If you can't respect me then why would I respect you. common courtesy goes a long way.
Very true!
I can only speak about my experience with her, but she was awesome for me. I thought she looked even better than her pictures and the pictures of her were one of the reasons I contacted her in the first place. I found her to be very professional and easy to communicate with before and during our meeting. I really enjoyed her personality and everything about her. I would not hesitate to see her again or to recommend her myself.
Everyone makes mistakes. She seems like a really cool chick. And she ain't hard to look at either.
Date: 5-18-15

SO some time goes by and then she says I'll come see this one time for it. So I think we are good. Our appointment was supposed to be at 8pm.

At 7pm this was the following TEXT.

[COLOR=Red][No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums - GM] Originally Posted by dallasgent
Harry. I do appreciate and see your opinion. But I had been communicating with her since 2pm that day. She was suppose to be there at 8pm. Then I text her at 8pm and said she was 10-15 minutes away. 8:22 comes and I send her another text asking where she's at and that's when I get a very sad excuse for canceling. It wasn't an hour notice it was a set time that got pushed back then canceled immediately when everything else was good to go. Just as we donate for their time... I'm sacrificing MY TIME for her as well. Time is money in my opinion no matter what profession... lol though I wouldn't call this a profession... but still. If you can't respect me then why would I respect you. common courtesy goes a long way. Originally Posted by dallasgent
Your times counter each other on the now public record, must the timezone right or something that was removed. Looking at your join date you have not been here long, Harry gave good advice. To add to, it be careful how you air the dirty laundry. It has a tendency to backfire. That $55 you mention here may add a drama star to you name and make you a pass to future endeavors. Just my 2 cents

Originally Posted by jdkees
50/50 I bet not though.
Agree with Harry! much to do about nothing!
I hooe shes okay she seems like she takes care of business and shes hot