Hwy 290 Backpage Ladies Complaint

So, what's the deal? Do they want our money or not? I've contacted a few of them and its the same old line... "Call me when you're in the area" after talking with them on the phone. I arrive in the 290/Hollister area within 15 minutes or so, then they let their cellphones just ring without answering it. I've NEVER had this problem before for the past few years that I've used their services. On the other hand, some ECCIE ladies say I don't have the right or enough references. What's going on around here?
Link?
I'm referring to those in Maliyah Green's stable or group. I talked with her over the phone for a little bit on Sunday and she never sent me an address text which notel she was staying at but call me when you get in the area. The same with happened with several of her friends or co-workers as well but I didn't bother with it again after that. I never talk trash about bp ladies on here.
bigtexdan,

I cannot stress enough having a P411 account. It is great for providers but I have found that it has benefits for clients. The girls on p411 have a reputation for quality, there are exceptions to every rule. I have never been stood up incall or out call from any providers on p411. It also gives them a way to screen you a little before you meet.
Some of the girls on p411 post on BP sometimes, but not too many, and even then they still offer a good time with no hassle.

I have been burned by BP girls before but they will only burn me once. I try not to use
BP at all. There are some great girls from BP but you never know what you might get. However p411 seems to end all that.
So, what's the deal? Do they want our money or not? I've contacted a few of them and its the same old line... "Call me when you're in the area" Originally Posted by bigtexdan
bigtexdan,

I cannot stress enough having a P411 account. It is great for providers but I have found that it has benefits for clients. Originally Posted by wegacker30
Different "market" for the hobbyist.

I think also "dan" was looking for a "certain group" which interested him.
I have to agree with Lexuslover on this one. Things have improved somewhat since I posted that complaint last year. I still haven't been with Maliyah Green yet, though. If I'm feeling horny and one lady turns me down, I'll make another selection. Everything usually works out fine in the end.
Things have improved somewhat since I posted that complaint last year. Originally Posted by bigtexdan
Glad it has for you, and I'm gonna have to watch these dates better!
Maybe your trying to hard or your making them nervous
M aliyah is off 290 now?