Touring input!

• Chloe
  • 04-13-2016, 09:45 AM
So I have been staying close to home in Rochester for a long time now. I was wondering if there is any interest in me coming back to Buffalo or Syracuse soon. This is a closed poll so that those who want a vote and and their names off of public view can participate
You were quite a hit at the GOBC Christmas Party!!!
I'm sure all of us would love to see you here again.... and... if you come here... we will schedule a parade and strip club meeting!!!!

And check yer pm's.... Ima gonna send you one soon!!
Heh.. yer pms are disabled or something... Sent you an e-mail instead....
Absolutely. I have been trying to get to Rochester since that Christmas Party.
yes Chloe is a Beautiful Woman, The last party I attended
I was able to Kiss her Beautiful Hands
well ...the donald is havin a ...rally in cuse on ...saturday

...so why not ...hit that up an ...make merica great again!

...then ya can ...fuck some ol ...cucks

maga!
a
g
a
!
  • Chloe
  • 04-14-2016, 10:27 AM
Well it looks like Buffalo is winning this poll!! You boys really know how to win a gal over But I don't want to ignore Syracuse so I will plan Buffalo first and then try to get to Syracuse next
Well it looks like Buffalo is winning this poll!! You boys really know how to win a gal over But I don't want to ignore Syracuse so I will plan Buffalo first and then try to get to Syracuse next Originally Posted by Chloe
Well, given the population difference, the voting is as expected -- almost the exact ratio that population would predict.

Go with Buffalo.
Well it looks like Buffalo is winning this poll!! You boys really know how to win a gal over But I don't want to ignore Syracuse so I will plan Buffalo first and then try to get to Syracuse next Originally Posted by Chloe
yep ...follow the cucks ...bucks
I like the way you thing Task.
Yes, TM is a great thinker!
  • Chloe
  • 04-22-2016, 09:16 AM
Well one out of the 29 voters actually followed through with an appointment. That one appointment paid for my trip to stay here. This is why ladies don't travel. I have always kept my word for the past 7 years when I say I will be somewhere I always show, if it is Houston TX, Orlando FL, or down the road to Buffalo NY. I always show up. I will go to Syracuse next in hopes they keep their word and show up for me as well But this gal realizises why she stopped traveling!
Well one out of the 29 voters actually followed through with an appointment. That one appointment paid for my trip to stay here. This is why ladies don't travel. I have always kept my word for the past 7 years when I say I will be somewhere I always show, if it is Houston TX, Orlando FL, or down the road to Buffalo NY. I always show up. I will go to Syracuse next in hopes they keep their word and show up for me as well But this gal realizises why she stopped traveling! Originally Posted by Chloe
maybe the ...issue aint with the ...cucks maybe the issue is with ...you
yep ...follow the cucks ...bucks Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Only way ta handle things eh.......