Craigslist Crusader

Have seen this guy post before warning folks about lady or pretend lady scammers. Looks like he is a champ at toftt.

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cas/5566401554.html

What's up Brothers.

Some of you may remember (Crazys of Craigslist: Screen Names Vol.1) We'll I said I would be back with (Vol.2) So let's get into this.

Screen Name:1
(CARLEE FISHER) It's A Jack Move!
Now this female is a smooth one. So smooth I drove way out to Hamburg (4591 SOUTHWESTERN BLVD) Just to be left waiting in the parking lot of the (MAPLEWOOD ESTATES APARTMENTS) She claims she lives. After 10 Minutes or so I was approached by a Black Male (Wannabe Thug) Ordering me out of my Suv wearing a Black Hoodie and Grey Skinny Jeans, holding a small Caliber Pistol which appeared to be an .38 Once out of my Suv he tells me to give him my Watch and my Wallet. Apparently I wasn't moving fast enough for him because he started to go through my pockets at this point I pulls out my Sig 220 Compact (To My CCW Holders Bro's You Know What That Is) He Pees on himself (I Can't Make This Shit Up) Shows me his Pistol is in fact a BB Gun. Begs not to be shot and I let him go. But This Almost Turned Deadly! Over A FUCKIN BB GUN. BEWARE IT'S A JACK MOVE!!

Screen Name:2
(CHRISTINA WATKINS) It's A Jack Move!
Now this Bitch or Should I Say Duo will Rob You Blind She was able to get me out of Pocket. I just wish I would've let all my Brothers out here in Craigslist land know about this Bitch Sooner. Because just the other day there was an ad up about her with Her (Photo) saying how he went to her place for a massage and didn't get anything (After Paying) but some guy coming into the room telling him he had to leave. Who ever you are? Bro I feel your pain!! Only difference is I didn't go inside. (SHE LIVES ON PRESTON RD WHICH IS OFF OF E DELAVAN ST) It's A few street's before Eggert Rd. (SHE LIVES AT THE CORNER HOUSE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF PRESTON RD AT ROWAN ST) It's A two family home but (SHE LIVES DOWNSTAIRS USES SIDE DOOR) This Bitch has No Care. Brothers Listen to what I'm telling you.. Anyone Who Let's You Come Not Only To Their Home But Let's You Inside To Rob Your Ass! Is More Dangerous Than The Situation With Screen Name:1 (CARLEE FISHER) Who Tried Having Me Robbed Outside Her Apartment! When Your In Someone's Home You Can Be Held There For Days. BEWARE IT'S A JACK MOVE!!

Screen Name:3 (HONEY SWEETMIDDLE) It's A Jack Move!
I Mentioned Her in Vol: 1 Screen Name (MARISSA MACK) She Changed It To (HONEY SWEETMIDDLE) But still uses (MARISSA MACK) Be Careful With This One. She's Still Out To Rob You! (LOCATIONS SHE'LL ASK TO MEET ARE TOPS MARKET OR THE CAR WASH BEHIND TOPS BOTH ON BAILEY AT SOUTHPARK AVE) (BE CARRFUL WITH THIS SETUP) She Won't Show Up But Two Black Guy's Will. IT'S A JACK MOVE!!

Screen Name:4 (SOPERATOR68) It's A Dude!
I Mentioned this one in Vol:1 also. Was going by Screen Name (SMOOTH OPERATOR) Then. Also Will Go By The Screen Name (STEPHANIE LOVE) It's A Dude Dont Be Fooled! Will send you to Homes of people who have No Clue to why THE HELL? Your at their Home. (ASK FOR A PHOTO AND YOU'LL NEVER GET ONE)
IT'S A DUDE!!

Listen Brothers Being Held At Gun Point, Assaulted or Bullied out of our Money! Just because we want to have a good time is Fuckin Nuts!!

Words of Wisdom: BE CAREFUL ON CRAIGSLIST! As Awesome As The Site Is, There's No Denying The Fact That It Can Be Super Sketchy.
More information than i have seen on here in months! and it was done without calling anyone a cunt or a fat pig.. imagine that...

Guessing that a few of these have been written up on here, but without such truthfulness.. guessing a few could have also been (second one particular) a guest of some esteemed members and their club, hmmmm all in all, what this site was designed to be...
Fact!!! Christina the second one got me a while back..
Looks like this scammer and her bf are still scamming.
They were discussed here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1535537&highl ight=erin

There was another CL post on her but it looks they they both got yanked.
Looks like this scammer and her bf are still scamming.
They were discussed here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1535537&highl ight=erin

There was another CL post on her but it looks they they both got yanked. Originally Posted by Zollner
JAP would have you believe that she is NOT a cunt....
But,,,, wtf do I know......
Why take the risk of craigslist in general is what I am wondering.

First story is fucking gold.