Review: Jennifer Spinner Fucking Sucks!!

• JRod2
  • 07-23-2017, 04:57 AM
Date: 7-23-17
Provider: Jennifer Spinner
User ID: 382862
Phone: 210-998-1501
Email Address: Don't know
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=382862
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 410 and 281
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: None! Immediate upcharge to 90min fee of $350 knowing very well that her Showcase had 1Hr for $250 and 90 mins for $325
Session Length: 5 mins
Fee: Handed over $250 but she demanded $350 or claimed she'd lose money - Took my money back and left
Hair Length and Color: Frankly can't remember and don't care
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Scrawny little thing with no shape to her body
The Rest of the Story: I hate to waste a review on this chick but that's what this site is for. So basically I've had this scrawny little thing on my radar for a while since I love spinners. Today just happened that I am in SA with friends for the weekend. They have no idea that I hobby so made contact with this chick (or her handler) on Friday to get verified. Communication was great but since I would have to take advantage of a window of opportunity i made that known. She (or handler) agreed but wanted as much notice as possible.
So today at 3:45pm I ask for 5pm appointment and am told 6pm. I ask if 5:30 would be possible and I get a firm No. Ok, fair enough it's short notice. I go with 6pm but at this point I'm having to come up with some bullshit story of why I had to sneak away to the mall.
Get there at 5:30pm and send message asking that if we could go even minutes earlier that I'd appreciate it. 5:50pm rolls around and message says the Hotel but that room number is coming shortly. 5:58pm room number is sent.
6:05 I knock and the door opens. Meh..., cute but not pretty like I thought she'd be and no shape to her. Granted I didn't see her naked but didn't have much of a figure - perhaps cause she was part oriental? Anyhow, asks for the donation so I figured I'd hand it over. I want to get this show on the road. I ask for the RR while she counts (yeah, I'm not used to such tactics but I guess she's been shorted).
Come back from the RR and now she has to go. I strip to my boxers and t-shirt. She comes out and asks if I wanted the 90min session. I explain that the donation was for 1Hr and that she knew I was pressed for time so I couldn't. So she says she'd be losing money if I didn't give her the $350 she needs. I told her, sweetie, you're Showcase has the rates, 1Hr is on the menu and I'd probably be done in 45mins cause I was already getting calls from the group. She replies that she can't lose money and that if it's not the 90mins then she can't see me.
Ok, at that point I'm fucking pissed that I had to shower, rush to the ATM, sneak out of the hotel and make up some story so that this chick can just cut me off... I'm not a mean guy so in a nice way I say "Babe you should have told me that you only do 90min sessions even if your Showcase advertises the 1Hr rate. Why would you make me go through what I told you I'd be doing to see you". She replies, I'm sorry but I can't loose $100 so I can't see you" then looks down.
At that point I just say, "Ok, thanks for wasting my time but you know I'll have to put this on a Review so others don't fall for this upcharge trap". She looked at me as if wanting to say something then just looked down again. I have a feeling many clients actually give her the extra money.
Not this guy... I get dressed and leave.
Fuck this little cunt and her handler. Saved my money for another day...

Face: 7-8 (very plain)
Body: 7-8 (scrawny with no definition)
TCB: A- cause we did work through short notice but she was firm on time.
Overall: Not worth it - she's all about the money rather than make future clients. Dumbass probably lost a few potential clients by having a bad review.

Hopefully this just makes you aware to specify how much time so you don't end up getting upcharged once you're there.
Recommendation: No Way In Hell!!
I have seen Jennifer several times and she has never asked for the donation. I hand it over before I leave and she has never had an issue or even asked for it. Also, never had a problem with just an hour and she works this old man well so I can have msog.
Sorry you had a bad experience.
Bummer
Mann she's been on my Short TDL.
Or shall i says scratch that!!!
Thanks for that SAVE bro
That's crazy. She was one of my best visits. Nothing like what you experienced. Bummer for sure.
Never had an issue with money or looks. ������.
Great girl.
  • JRod2
  • 07-23-2017, 12:59 PM
I'm sure she's been great to some of you; thus the YES reviews but I'm a straight shooter and don't sugar coat anything. I could be the best client but just don't have time for games. The extra $100 was not an issue at all. The fact that I was pressed for time and mandatory upcharge or nothing attitude killed it for me. It is what it is...

I hope everyone that experienced crap like this puts it out there as some of us do so that these flaky providers/handlers take notice
I'm sure she's been great to some of you; thus the YES reviews but I'm a straight shooter and don't sugar coat anything. I could be the best client but just don't have time for games. The extra $100 was not an issue at all. The fact that I was pressed for time and mandatory upcharge or nothing attitude killed it for me. It is what it is...

I hope everyone that experienced crap like this puts it out there as some of us do so that these flaky providers/handlers take notice Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
Agreed ^^^
  • JRod2
  • 07-23-2017, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by jd4esc

Sorry about your bad experience, but I have always had a great time with her. Was never asked about the donation.
Well she Is def off my list which sucks cuz she's hot but my Dollars aren't worth the headache.
Congrats to those that have had success. I'm sure MANY will still be seeing her but u saved me some Mula so thanks
2 visits. $ never discussed or asked for up front.
Handler huh. I have not seen her, but i am always pressed for time so I under stand your situation. I have tried a few times and always get different stories and so I move on. Seems to be the norm now. I miss the direct call or text, get verified and off you go. I understand safety also on their part, so I guess its the sign of the times. I would have given the extra money and felt dumb. So thx and Ill just stay with my #1 on this.
I've seen her twice and nothing OP mentioned took place, nor makes any sense. Either way, it's not a review as no activities happened and no money exchanged hands.

• JRod2
  • 07-23-2017, 08:09 PM
I've seen her twice and nothing OP mentioned took place, nor makes any sense. Either way, it's not a review as no activities happened and no money exchanged hands.

Originally Posted by biggestbubba
Please Bro, quit being a WK. The shit went down as posted so GTFO saying it doesn't make sense. Fine, you're in good with her well Congrats - want a medal? Don't come here second guessing what I post cause now you will lose credibility with your WK behavior. ECCIE is here to make things better not condone bad practices.

FACTS:
*I was there on time for my Hr Session and she was on time too.
*I paid $250 for Hr session which would have been good for her since I planned on actually finishing within 30-45 mins. This time and rate was posted in the Showcase menu.
*Was 5 mins there tops cause she would not see me unless I paid $350 even though the Showcase showed $325 for 90mins. This is irrelevant since I was not there for a 90 min session, but shows how she or her handler don't have their shit together (or maybe they do by systematically doing this once client is there).

I'm out, take my review for what it's worth -- and it is a review as it delivers specifics on how the shit went down for an arranged session gone bad.