Why this hobby name?

I was thinking the other day about when/if a guy chooses a hobby name why do they always pick the same one? Its always John, Its like seeing yet another stripper named "candy"

I do realize there was a generation that it was a very common name but C'mon Guys...get more creative LOL!!
Funniest one I've seen here is Dunkin Mahnutts. Cracks me up every time I see his name.
I'm thinking about changing mine to Dick Hardest...
From the ol' aspd days....Oliver Klosoff, one of the best!
I've always thought The Cocksman would be an good hobby handle.

One handle I see on ECCIE that comes to mind that always cracks me up is Meat Crimes, along with the avatar.
I like Barry McCockinner.
Hah!! I get asked sometimes - "So what's your real name, you don't look like a John"...

Seriously, my name is John.
  • hd
  • 04-25-2011, 01:14 PM
Too many funny ones to list, but you think some of us are overcompensating our shortcomings with names
Well, I think I used up all of my goodwill with my old handle, UsedCarMan.
Not John, Jack and stop asking me is Jack is off, he is not, he is in the box
The name Alecia was already taken
I use Rocco Nove Pollici as my stage name when I visit the SCs...."Candy", "Champagne" and "Blush" believed me. I thought about using it here, but our cunning linguists would probably "blow" my credibility.
  • up4u
  • 04-25-2011, 03:11 PM
When I go to a SC....I use my stage name...Craven Morehead!
It works to get the conversation started.
Thanks and as alway's...I hope I am..

UP4U
When I was little when I would ask my Dad where he was going he'd sometimes say "Goin Cockin, wanna come". Evidently, in Yiddish it basically means "going to fuck". Of course i didn't know that at 3 years old. Well one day my neighbor knocks on the door and she asks where my day is. I told her "he went cockin, he said it's fun!" I lived in infamy after that. Seems like it would be a good name on here though.
Well, I think I used up all of my goodwill with my old handle, UsedCarMan. Originally Posted by kuppler

Oh my... No you didn't.... This is the funniest sh*t I've read all day......