Provider Attire (Bonus... New Pics for Your Pleasure!!)

Hobbyists, what’s your preferred outfit to be greeted with when seeing a Provider.... lingerie, robe, fancy outfit or just the good ole birthday suit?!

I absolutely LOVE lingerie and I just might be addicted to it. If I do not greet you with it on, then at some point I will excuse myself to change into a sexy piece.

I hope you enjoy!

XOXO
💋Chloe💋
The Upscale Blonde

Wow wow wow! You look absolutely fabulous!!! It has only been a week since I've seen you in person but this makes me wish you were back in NWA!!!

I'm a big fan of plain old naked, but I always know that we will get there at some point so it is always welcome to see a provider's special lingerie, especially when it looks as nice as your outfits that I've seen, in pictures and in person!
Very nice.... And consistent with your style and class!!! I am like Spanky...you just keep up us coming back for more!!!!
Gorgeous! Can’t wait to play with you next week!
I prefer a fancy outfit or lingerie. Nice street clothes goes a long way too and I'm a sucker for a long legged sexy woman who wears high heels.
I prefer lingerie or a fancy outfit most definitely!! You look great in lingerie!! Come back to NWA!!!
I like to be surprised!

Although it is worth stating that I have a soft spot for fishnet lingerie...
I like to be surprised!

Although it is worth stating that I have a soft spot for fishnet lingerie... Originally Posted by JdeHog
As do I...
Addendum: Sexy as always, Miss Chloe!
Smoking hot, Chloe!!
  • Lliks
  • 01-19-2018, 07:26 PM
Like lingerie, but I swear you would make a burlap sack look good ��
Hmmm sexy sexy Chloe
Gorgeous as always Ms. Chole, can't wait to see you again in some of that sexy lingerie!
Very sexy and alluring
just ordinary underwear does it for me.
not that i'd kick a lingerie hottie outta bed, unless she wanted to fuck on the floor.

but a dress or skirt and no panties is crazy hot.