Dirty houses/apartments for hosting ..... why oh why ?

Gentlemen, why invite a provider over if your house is dirty, like realllllyyyy dirty & nasty?

Ladies, how do you politely say “ ummmm clean your nasty house before you invite people over “ lol

We don’t like dirty houses or smelly houses just as much as you gentlemen don’t like dirty/smelly incalls, the only difference is y’all can leave. We have to suck it up lol
the only difference is y’all can leave. We have to suck it up lol Originally Posted by Passionate Presley
I'm pretty sure you're free to leave just like the men are if you don't like the environment. Sucking it up is a choice. Once you make that choice you're basically saying that the money is more important than a clean, sanitary environment. And although it would be nice if every guy had a nice clean outcall location, the guy is paying for a service, not to make sure you like how clean his place is. It's not really his job to set those standards for the provider. It's up to the provider. Kind of like places that say no shoes, no shirt, no service. They're setting a standard and saying that your money will not trump their standards. So, unless YOU set a standard and actually stick with it then complaining about it really doesn't mean much.

The same way a guy is essentially saying it's ok to jerk him around if a provider is constantly ncns'ing and flaking and he continues to try to schedule with her anyway. His actions are saying that it's ok and that fucking her or getting a bj is more important than respecting his time.
Gentlemen, why invite a provider over if your house is dirty, like realllllyyyy dirty & nasty?

Ladies, how do you politely say “ ummmm clean your nasty house before you invite people over “ lol

We don’t like dirty houses or smelly houses just as much as you gentlemen don’t like dirty/smelly incalls, the only difference is y’all can leave. We have to suck it up lol Originally Posted by Passionate Presley
This is disgusting to me. I am CDO (that’s OCD in alphabetical order...lol) about cleanliness. My mother had a saying, “Cleanliness is next to not getting your little butt whipped by me!” And she meant every word...

I don’t understand why anyone couldn’t just say, “I’m sorry but your place is just too messy and dirty for me and it will affect my performance and possibly my health so, I’m out!

No you don’t, you can and should just leave, but you are probably too concerned about the money you would be walking away from.
Well thanks for you guys opinions
I've seen some providers incalls that are disgusting. Trash everywhere, smells of stale smoke, bathroom is filthy (for the love of God have a clean toilet).

TOTAL mood killer. Makes me immediately question their hygiene.
most of the ladies do have nice, clean locations..

it's always best to avoid questionable areas in general..
Well said Abe. Presley, this is a great question. If a potential client is clean, polite and respectful and has a clean playpen, chances are its going to be a great session. If he is a low life dirty dirtbag and has a filthy playpen, chances are the session is going to suck.
If a potential provider is clean, polite and respectful and has a clean playpen, chances are its going to be a great session. If she is a low life dirty dirtbag and has a filthy playpen, chances are the session is going to suck. Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
it goes both ways.
and this goes for tcb, incall location, appearance/cleanliness, attitude, end-time behavior, etc.

if anyone stays and the person deserves/earns less- or way-less-than-deliteful marks for any of those criteria, a lot of the responsibility for staying is on the person who stayed,

i've visited some dumpy places and cut out (left her a 20).
i've visited some dumpy places and had a deliteful experience.
i've visited some dumpy places and stayed. one provider's tub was filled with kids bath toys, the kitchen was like a tornado hit it, the bedroom & couch were covered w/ clean and dirty clothes. i stayed as i had nothing else do to on my way home from the airport. contrary to her reviews and her chat/ad banter, she provided what i considered a less-than-deliteful cumsultation. fortunately, only 200/hr.

i've visited less-than-enthusiastic providers and stayed. one time, i asked "what kind of sex gets you all tingly inside." the provider replied "i dont like sex at all. i'm just doing this so my kid and i can move to florida." again, a less-than-deliteful cumsultation.

dont be like our teflon president and say it was someone else's fault.
if you stay, own it. if you leave, own it.
if you experience it, learn from it AND apply it.
since those encounters, i've had far fewer less-than-deliteful times.
You win some and loose some lol
Passionate Presley, were you referring to your latest review where you had to do an outcall?
most of the ladies do have nice, clean locations..

it's always best to avoid questionable areas in general.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
That is not always true or apply to most of the ladies. I seen ladies in very nice hotels and they didn't even have one towel or soap for me to use to clean up afterward or even before when some of them require you to take a shower as soon as you walk into their room, don't matter if you tell them you had one just before meeting them. They can pick up that phone by the bed and ask room service to bring them more soap, more towel, all free, but they don't.
Yea I hear you. Seen some locations that have just nasty and cluttered. Not exactly mood setting. It kind of screams pull my nightgown down when you are done.

DG
My house is always spotless, however, when the provider enters, I am on the sofa like this:

Nasty, dirty incalls or outcalls in my opinion are a automatic turn off, but that’s why I made the post to get other people’s opinions. I take pride in my appearance & being clean & showered, I like sex just like the rest of us lol I want to get off too! but when the other person is dirty it ruins the whole experience & makes me want to leave.
Nasty, dirty incalls or outcalls in my opinion are a automatic turn off, but that’s why I made the post to get other people’s opinions. I take pride in my appearance & being clean & showered, I like sex just like the rest of us lol I want to get off too! but when the other person is dirty it ruins the whole experience & makes me want to leave. Originally Posted by Passionate Presley
you're amazing babe, don't change anything!!

there is no excuse for unclean peeps..