Switching it up...was it awkward or fun? And why?

I am not the tallest guy around, but I am not really short either. Regardless for some reason or another, I have always been with girls who are about my same height or shorter. What I am super curious about is what would it be like switching it up big time and getting with a babe who is a good 5 to 12 inches taller than me?? (So she would be about 5' 11 to 6' 6" tall). What would I do with all the long soft legs, a long torso and arms? What new positions could we try? What normal positions become awkward? Could we kiss while doing mish? Would I be more concious of my length and girth measuring up? Can a tall babe get super horny with a shorter guy? What is it like being the "smaller" one in bed?
TNTAngie will give you all you want
69 might be a challenge. You might find yourself licking her navel instead of...
we are all the same height laying down LOL
I am kinda the opposite of you. I am a little over 6'. I have always been with women that are 5'8" or less. I think it could be fun to have a woman my height.
I am 5'7".

My shortest partner is 4'9" Korean cutie

My tallest partner is 6'1" blonde beauty. She was nervous about some guys in the parking lot and asked me to walk her out of the hotel to her car. She was wearing a sexy dress, 6" heels, putting her 1' over me. You should have seen the looks we got from hotel staff. I just smiled.

Each of those two, though very different, rate quite high in my carreer experience.

Torito

BTW doggie was challenging with the 6-1
Toes to toes, your nose is in it.
Nose to nose, your toes is in it.

~~Abraham Lincoln~~
(from his third inaugural address.)
Where there is a will there is a way.
I am 5'9 and used to men that are my height or shorter but I crave the seriously tall ones!
There is fun in all heights of women.
It certainly is easier to do standing doggie for quickies with taller ladies :-)
Luck Jack, thank you for suggesting TNT Angie.
Boltfan, I like the idea of standing doggie without having to bend my knees. Cool!

What about asian CG? Is it possible?

Unlike Anastasia Roberts (above) Which tall providers can rock a shorter guy's world or really want to experiment with it?

P.S. In College I dated a very tall girl, but never got as far as I would have liked to with her. I remember standing one step higher than her in a stairway to kiss her and having to bend my elbow to hold hands when we were on a date. We didn't date for long, but my imagination had a lot of fun while we lasted.