Community happy hour - Wednesday July 11 (4:30 pm to 7:30 pm)

Just the usual low-key reminder that the invites are out and lots of RSVPs.

Wednesday July 11 (4:30 pm to 7:30 pm) - entrees and drinks are inexpensive and there is zero cover.

Many new (and previously unknown) "faces" planning to attend -- plus some coming "out of the woodwork" and even from a hundred miles or more away.

Vouching closes at noon Tuesday.

See y'all there!

(This meet and greet is in no way sponsored by nor connected to eccie.net nor to any other hobby board although these very generously allow bandwidth to announce our continuing local events.)
So where and how do I sign up?
I'm very curious and excited to attend my first event but I can't find a link.
Ltm666
So where and how do I sign up?
I'm very curious and excited to attend my first event but I can't find a link.
Ltm666 Originally Posted by Ltm666
Right above your post and above the like button it is underlined
Local Event Vouching & Rules .
  • ztonk
  • 07-08-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and, of course, meeting some new ones!

z
Ladies, come one come all, homie wants to meet each and every one of you.
I'll be there! Please keep your distance if your going to be a HATER! LOL!
It will be great to see you Homer13
Alright this ones gonna get interesting . Ladies no collateral damage please !
I'm thinking of going. It would be my first one and be nice to meet everyone.
Hope this doesn't turn up on the news...discreet is good!
Hope this doesn't turn up on the news...discreet is good! Originally Posted by boobs mcgee
Boobs you're being paranoid . There are no activities happening there that require discretion . People meeting people .
Boobs you're being paranoid . There are no activities happening there that require discretion . People meeting people . Originally Posted by DIE HARD
You obviously don't know the history on this. It has gone very badly awry before. Security can only do so much. Then.....BOOM! Surprise!
I don't really care , because I'm not hiding . If they'd like to come and make libelous reports I'll be happy to sue their asses off . Haven't met you or Boobs at any I've gone to. Hmmmmmmm.
I would love to come and meet everybody and put faces to names... look forward to it
I can understand Nuglet's concerns 100%. I have been to a few and have had a great time. It takes work and planning to organize these things. Kudos to CK for doing this.

I no longer attend because it's too close to where some of my RW friends work and they happy hour there too from time to time. I now prefer to do my hobbyists/provider meetings via my Twin Peaks happy hour/ dinners.

sixx