A Lesson In Posting an NCNS Too Soon

I rarely get a NCNS anymore. Last one was over a year ago in Shreveport and I had become so fed up with them I posted about it. Prior to that one I just shrugged it off and wrote the provider off for any future visits. I did share the experiences with other hobbyists through backchannels. In that one I posted about I promised I would always post about it when it happened.

Yesterday it happened to me again here in Dallas from a provider I have seen many times and does not have a reputation for doing this. Kinda ruined my whole day. But I was mindful of the advice I have read on here about posting about these things too soon because sometimes there is a good reason. Didn't seem like it could be given the circumstances but I decided to wait a few days.

This morning I received the nicest PM explaining the reason and apologizing. She also made a quite generous offer to make it up to me. The reason given was legitimate and I understood completely. I look forward to the make up.
It does pay to act as a gentleman should.

Enjoy your make up session.
Isn't there a requisite 48 hour cooling off period?
Well Said Ditty !!! Have fun on the makeup session as i know you will !!! lol BTW we need to hit the SC again first rounds on me !!!

In six years as a provider there have been two incidents that could have provoked a hobbyist to post a NCNS on me and thank goodness they didn't get on the keyboard immediately!

1) A hobbyist made a date with me for a Wednesday at 2:00. Tuesday I had nothing scheduled so I didn't even have my hobby phone on. About 4:00 there was a very angry email from the hobbyist cursing me out and asking why I didn't answer my phone. I turned my phone on and there were numerous messages from him saying he had arrived..... for an hour he waited and kept calling.

I called him and told him he was a day early Thankfully he had scheduled through email so he could look back and confirm that he had asked for Wednesday, not Tuesday. He had a good laugh at himself and said he'd just been so eager to see me he'd arrived 24 hours early for out date.

2) The second incident was a comedy of errors. I was at a new incall and the hobbyist was going to call me in the parking lot so I could talk him to the correct apartment number.

I was in a corset, hose, garters, with music on and candles lit. He didn't call.

After 10 minutes, I decided to call him but my phone said my service time had expired. My first thought was that I could call him from my regular phone, but his number was stored in my non-usuable phone. ( My phone was fully charged and I even had the charger with me, but I wasn't that familiar with how pay-as-you-go phones work.)

My regular phone wasn't a smartphone (no email), I didn't have my laptop with me and there was no computer at this incall.

So I got dressed and went out in the parking lot to look for him. Little did I know that he had parked around the corner to wait for my call since he got error messages when he tried to call me.

I walked around making sure every car in the parking lot saw me LOL!

I drove to a drugstore to buy minutes for my phone, came back to the incall, started entering the numbers and realized that it wasn't MINUTES the tracfone needed, but a SERVICE period extension!!!

By then it was 40 minutes past our date time but I wanted to let him know ASAP that I hadn't flaked. I went back to the drugstore and bought the damn service extension, got back to the incall and the lady I was subletting from told me that she'd booked something to start 30 minutes after my date was supposed to end, so I wouldn't be able to meet him anyway.

It was frustrating!

I can just imagine how it would have added insult to injury to logon and find he'd posted a NCNS on me.

I am SOOOOO good about keeping appointments, that if two NCNS could have potentially been written about me, I'm sure they could be written about anybody.
  • S-Man
  • 11-27-2012, 01:06 PM
This morning I received the nicest PM explaining the reason and apologizing. She also made a quite generous offer to make it up to me. The reason given was legitimate and I understood completely. I look forward to the make up. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
Hopefully, she follows through on it.