Damn it!! I waited too long!!

• Go4it
  • 09-28-2017, 12:54 AM
Not sure why I always wait too long - maybe it's because my TDL is just too big or it could be because just not enough time -- but it is really frustrating to have a lady on your TDL and the time finally comes when you can make it happen and ----- she either raised her rates or disappeared. Has happened to me A BUNCH. Damn - the one's I've lusted for but missed because they quit the business.

Just recently I had Shelby Ford on my list. Finally have the time and opportunity to hobby in Baja Oklahoma. Take a look at her latest ad and she raised her rates $40. I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT HER RATE --- EVERY PROVIDER SHOULD CHARGE THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT THEY CAN GET!!!. I\'m just pissed I didn't pull the trigger earlier.

And Kenni in Denton. I always want to see her and I go to WinStar A LOT. So kept thinking I ought to stop on the way. But once I'm on the road to gamble I just decide not to stop. Gotta get there quick. I waited so long that she has raised her rates.

Oh well -- there is always another one that I will wait too long for too.

Raise you hand if you have this problem.
Lol , there's a provider that goes back and fort cbj and bbbj and everytime I have free time she goes back to cbj and When I don't have free time she does bbbj lol
^^^so much for consistency.
  • BLM69
  • 09-28-2017, 09:51 AM
I think this sometimes but always find something better and get over it quickly.
Lol , there's a provider that goes back and fort cbj and bbbj and everytime I have free time she goes back to cbj and When I don't have free time she does bbbj lol Originally Posted by 214_TX
are you sure she's not telling you something, specifically?

I think this sometimes but always find something better and get over it quickly. Originally Posted by BLM69
this.. just as soon as you think you missed Gold, several someone else's come along who are golden, and your TDL grows even bigger.
are you sure she's not telling you something, specifically?

this.. just as soon as you think you missed Gold, several someone else's come along who are golden, and your TDL grows even bigger. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not really is summer secrets, everytime I have free time her ads be saying cbj lol and everytime I'm busy she somehow goes back to bbbj
bbj are the best ,, rates are the same all year long !
The only examples listed are providers who raised their rates.. which providers have retired that you're specifically regretting not seeing? Or was this lowkey another butthurt thread about overpriced pussy? Just curious
$40 doesn't really seem like something to fret over if it is someone you really want to see. Hell, some ladies jump their rates by $100 or more.
  • Go4it
  • 10-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Sweet - it definitely IS NOT an ass wipe thread about raising rates. Guess you are unable to read/understand things that are in written all caps. It's just a thread period about my piss poor scheduling technique with a general "who else does this shit" question.. Who have I missed who is retired? I don't remember a single one by name. Only that there have been multiple over the years I have been on here.
Guess you are unable to read/understand things that are in written all caps. It's just a thread period about my piss poor scheduling technique with a general "who else does this shit" question.. Originally Posted by Go4it
First of all, I'm not a child so please don't patronize me. Thanks.

Second, why bother mentioning the $40 rate increase if you're really not worried/bitching about it? It kinda seems along the lines of when someone starts off a sentence with "not trying to be rude, but.." and then they proceed to insult the hell out of someone.

Just my .02.
Well, sometimes $40 can push a provider out of what's already your rate 'ceiling' for a guy. For example, if a guy says I won't go over $280 for ANY reason. A provider at $260 moving up to $300 is now over his ceiling.

Only 40 bucks though, right?

Of course, you ladies will say, well hell...that's only 20. The point I'm trying to illustrate here is that $280 might be his ultimate high point price limit, whereas he's normally spending at a comfort level of say, $220, or $200, or even 250.

Going up to an eventual $300, now we're talking 50-100 bucks outside of what he's comfortable with.