Got a Cold, Does that bother you?

I was suppose to see a couple provider this week. But got a cold and have to rescheduled. Even I'm not into FS,and Kissing. Most of my activities involved talking, FBSM, L1, L2. But still don't want to pass my germs to anyone. Is there any provider out there who doesn't mind seeing a coughing, ill hobbist? How do you feel when someone show up coughing and sneezing?
No Bueno.
Please stay home and keep your germs to yourself!!
Question...Do you ever want to catch something from a provider?
Not a good idea..........in order for there to be maximum mutual fun,get well and rested up!
  • 09-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Get well soon.

....then you can have fun!
Ewwww...yucky. Stay home! I hope you get well soon!
I concour!! LOL Get well soon...
Exactly. I'm a health care provider, and the last thing I want is to get anyone sick.
When I have a cold, especially a bad one, like with body aches and a fever, the last thing on my mind is hobbying. Sniffles are different but I usually wait until that's all gone so I can be at my best.
I have had ladies show up sneezing and coughing. That's a big NO for me. Sorry, but being sick is no fun and I think it's best suffered through alone.
Some of the worst colds I've recieved were from after seeing a provider who didn't let on that she was sick. In 2010 had seen a girl who gave me the Flu. First time I've had the flu since 1988 which was probably before she was born. I was out of work for almost 2 weeks.

Don't provide or hobby while sick.
Oh come on you prudes .... mucous makes an excellent lube.
Oh come on you prudes .... mucous makes an excellent lube. Originally Posted by pyramider
to OP, really, not to bash you, but thats dumb question. You wouldn't want a provider showing up sick do you? Second think about if, if Provider is going to see you even if you are sick, albeit its just cold or cough, how can you not rule out her being unsafe in other type of situations?
Wouldnt this fall under the realm of common sense?
Wouldnt this fall under the realm of common sense? Originally Posted by sroach23

It usually would, but he's horny. I get it (but I don't think anyone wants to catch it).

Actually, when I feel like crap, sex is the last thing on my mind.