LADIES Excuse to party! And Sociallize with The oldies

THE 13th Floor Saturday Night LETS PARTY AND GATHER

Ladies It is My BIRTHDAY Monday and Saturday night I am celebrating 43 years of life at the 13th floor.

Everyone KNOWS I AM very BI and I am A Rajun Cajun Wild Coon ASS in my personal life.
Ladies of like mind and want to be around your own and get a little bit of knowledge on the business as well.

I HAVE BEEN IN THE BIZ 12 YEARS and Busty Callie Girl will be their as well as a guest speaker. This is going to be a fun fun get together but do come and hear how the OLD PROS make it still in this ever changing business.
Are you in your 20's and early 30's and you are not making at least $10,000.00 a month? FIND OUT HOW The do's and the dont'.s in this economy.

Having a fun free spirited fun time at the 13th floor mingle and enjoy and hear & share some of the funny stories in our job. We will be playing CAN YOU TOP THAT.....
I will tell you a short story of the weirdest thing that has happened in a session of my 12 years of fun and each girl will TRY to top that...lol

Bring just yourself and a empty tank that needs to full of FUN FUN FUN...
I have been in work work work work mode it is now time to relax relax relax
AND PARTY........You ng and old non pros and all pros thin or not and all midgets welcome... Ladies of color or white as snow lets get together and let the fun flow.