Kim Kardashian nekkid

I've never understood the fuss but.....I'd hit it.
Attached Images File Type: jpg KKface(rgb)watermark.jpg (392.6 KB, 336 views)
all the pimples are air brushed away
She bought her some rubber titties, who knows what that ass is made of.

There is enough airbrushing in that picture to paint a '57 Cadillac.
Really? Why would she let photos of her like this leak out...photoshop!
Can someone explain why she deserves to be rich and famous? Is she talented in any way? I see women walking down the street every day who are more attractive. At least Bruce Jenner won an olympic medal. Why would anyone waste time watching her "reality" show? Why don't they watch paint dry instead?
Really? Why would she let photos of her like this leak out...photoshop! Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
They're published photos from Paper. I won't take issue with the Photoshop comment...no doubt. But, why would she be any different?
I'd rather do the chic in Timpage's avatar.
J-lo is hotter..........

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
does that thing beep when shes backing up?
Can someone explain why she deserves to be rich and famous? Is she talented in any way? I see women walking down the street every day who are more attractive. At least Bruce Jenner won an olympic medal. Why would anyone waste time watching her "reality" show? Why don't they watch paint dry instead? Originally Posted by lustylad

Why do people watch??

I think it's the same part of human nature that makes us slow down and gawk at a car wreck.
I am an ass man and I want to DATO her and then gape her asshole with my tongue and cock!
This is the only thread in this forum, that everyone agrees. I wouldn't fuck her.
This is the only thread in this forum, that everyone agrees. I wouldn't fuck her. Originally Posted by MrThom

Go back to post #1 - methinks you and timmytard disagree.
I am an ass man.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Come on man, I wouldn't even rate her a 3 on the booty scale. Don't you know what a perfect ass looks like?