Lariyah_Cash

Hey guys I have been talking to Lariyah Va Pm and Have really been impressed with our conversation she seem very sweet and Classy. and the reviews I have read is Hott .
I have been talking to her about coming here to see all of us and she said she would love to if there would be some interest in seeing her when she came. I was going to put this in the Men Lounge But I got thinking if I put this here maybe she could jump in also and give some feed back and maybe if there is any interest and maybe put us on here Calendar !

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=63400
Didn't she tour here recently? I remembering seeing something about her visiting.
I been trying to get her to visit for over a year. She posted an ad but didn't get enough interest to warrant a review. Lets get her to visit guys. I think she would be a great addition.
  • 07-02-2016, 08:08 PM
She posted on p411 a month or so ago. I tried to set something up with her, but she wanted entirely too much personal info.
She posted on p411 a month or so ago. I tried to set something up with her, but she wanted entirely too much personal info. Originally Posted by 6251
I asked her about that once and we had a good conversation about it. Sometimes if a provider doesn't feel comfortable with the information you provide her she may require additional personal info. Of course its up to that person if they are willing to give that info out. I didn't think it was out of the ordinary but then again each person references aren't the same as another. I thought I had emaculate references and then ran into a problem last year when I tried to make arrangement with an agency. I have hardly ever used an agency and they didn't take my P411 have over 18+ ok's/ my TER i'm a white listed client or my Eccie (hell i'm on MOD here). Anyways long story short I had to call in favor from a provider friend of mine to let that agency know I was OK.
  • 07-03-2016, 05:40 AM
I understand what you are saying. I have 14 recent ok's on p411 and there was really no conversation with her. She wanted real life info in her initial response when I sent the request and that is something that I refuse to provide.
  • mdlee
  • 07-03-2016, 07:47 AM
She posted on p411 a month or so ago. I tried to set something up with her, but she wanted entirely too much personal info. Originally Posted by 6251
Same Happened with me, ID DEF pass
Stick with what I Know/more than happy with already located in the area
The only things I ask for outside of what is already listed on P411 is your physical description (I like to know who I am expecting to show up) , cell number (I use for screening and verification purposes with your references. I will never send a random text and I will never text you until an hour before our scheduled time to meet) and your job title. I don't ask for the name of the company you work for. I don't ask for your company address, phone number or your bosses name. In my opinion a job title (engineer, IT, construction etc.) is not personal information.

Sometimes I don't think you guys realize how important it is for us ladies to screen. Just recently Gina sent out a message to all the providers about LE had been using a P411 handle and was busting girls in the past and apparently that P411 handle resurfaced. If those providers that had been busted went that extra step in doing additional screening other than P411 I am almost certain their chances of being busted would have greatly decreased or they would have realized something was off and not went through with the meeting.

If someone doesn't want to go through my screening or isn't comfortable going through my screening process that means we may not be a good match. I'm more than ok with that and as a result we both can move on. Safety on both sides is my main concern. I let my reviews and reputation speak for itself and that is one of the reasons why I have been successful at this as long as I have. To each is own and even if some disagree with me, I can totally respect their stance.
well Guy I think I am with Rabbit on this one to me she really not asking for nothing more then most the Girl know about me anyhow. Lol
I know most all the girls I see on here or P411 know my real name and phone number and just to be nice most of the time I will send a picture of myself just so she knows who well be knocking on the door. and yes I am Dressed Lmao I know I hear a lot of girl complaining about what guys do send lol.
I started doing that and it seems to make to girls more relaxed on the visit and hell I have a better time with them.
I know I didn't do a picture for a long time I started doing it when I heard some of them saying we know what they look like and they are just walking in blind. the more I thought about it I sent a girl a picture of me and it has really worked out good for me.

I really hope we can get Lariyah to come and see us !!!
  • Masky
  • 07-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Jj, that's a good idea with the picture. I'm going to start doing that from now on too. Although, I think that I look older in a picture than I do in RL. You know how they say the camera adds 10 pounds? In my case it adds 10 years.

LC, that's a very reasonable screening process. It's info every provider knows about me anyway.
  • 2dogs
  • 08-05-2016, 08:11 AM
She was planning a trip to mid TN. Then I notice she is banned. Can someone PM me if they know WHY? I have read about potential security issues with our personal info, but I didn't see any other red flags. I wouldn't give more than I'm comfortable with anyway.
24 pages of YES reviews and shes now Banned WTF???
She was planning a trip to mid TN. Then I notice she is banned. Can someone PM me if they know WHY? I have read about potential security issues with our personal info, but I didn't see any other red flags. I wouldn't give more than I'm comfortable with anyway. Originally Posted by 2dogs
I can't go into details of her banning but NO it had nothing to do with clients personal info. Yes I agree Its up to us as clients to share what we are comfortable with, and if not just move on. The providers have their own safety concerns and they might require more info then what your comfortable with.
  • 2dogs
  • 08-05-2016, 10:12 PM
Strange