My Current Situation- Hanging with Queen Kitten

I hope that im not out of line by posting this but im having one hell of a time. We are taking a brief intermission to recharge over dinner. A long and detailed review will follow my friends.

Don't you just love her attire and Pimp Daddy is one cool pup.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 15606.jpeg (164.3 KB, 484 views) File Type: jpeg 15612.jpeg (161.6 KB, 477 views) File Type: jpeg 15630.jpeg (248.8 KB, 475 views)
I'm glad you got to meet one of the rare gems of the Panhandle. Be careful she is very addictive .
It's too late. I already need rehab.
Since I can't have her tonight I now have special motivation for some alone time. HA!! Good lord that's a crazy hot woman. And as hot as she looks she's 10 times hotter to play with
Holy smokes this girl is on fire hot, and its a non-stop event. Just keeps getting better every day. Yes her attire is amazing as always....especially in the first pic . Beware .... Highly Addicting is an extreme understatement. If you are not with her, you are probably watching out for the next post of her. Once again, we are sooo fortunate to have her here in the Panhandle
Oh my. The pics of kitten and the pimp are amazing. Wish I was in Florida chilling with yall. Miss u
  • mdlee
  • 07-11-2016, 08:39 AM
It's too late. I already need rehab. Originally Posted by PlayKing
The Greatest Show Indeed
She is my new Atf. Review to follow... Been in the hobby quite a while and she is by far the best in the biz
Spank You Everyone.....
I'll definitely have to take you up on that...
I'll definitely have to take you up on that... Originally Posted by leon065
I adore that Avatar!!!!! Literally
How could you not adore that avatar!!! 🔥🔥🔥❤️
How could you not adore that avatar!!! 🔥🔥🔥❤️ Originally Posted by Luvdatass
My roll Dog~
Saw this on FB the other day and though of Pimp Daddy
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c62_1...249&comments=1

That's hilarious.