Minor sentenced to 9 years over robbery

This hit home with me, thought I'd share.

I think she was lucky none of the Johns where packing!

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi...n_for_lur.html
Wow did you see where is mentioned her pimp daddy had 32 kids. Damn he is like a factory and I bet he don't support any of them.
Yet another reason to stay away from BP!
Ok but shouldnt the 2 men be charged with knowingly seeking and attempting to "pay" an under-aged girl for sex???
Yep, thought it was her real dad though?

Sadly BP isn't the only place to find that type situation...
Wow did you see where is mentioned her pimp daddy had 32 kids. Damn he is like a factory and I bet he don't support any of them. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
That's not how I read it. I took it as her real father has 32 kids not the young guys involved in the robberies. As in she is one of 32 kids. Maybe the dad just commented that she will be selling herself again when she gets out. Who could argue with that. He's probably right. I didn't read it that he has had anything to do with it up to now or will when she gets out. Who knows? With very few exceptions, BP is low end high risk.
Ok but shouldnt the 2 men be charged with knowingly seeking and attempting to "pay" an under-aged girl for sex??? Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
Glad to know you feel that way... lol
She is 15 years old and they knew it going in there! Glad to know YOU FEEL THAT WAY LMAO
If they werent robbed they would have had sex with her... Wtf lol
Never said they knew how old she was.
I'm sure if they would have been the case the headline would have been different.
Copied from the artical you posted "Clay was sentenced Monday, Jan. 11, to nine years in prison for robbing two men who responded to an ad on Backpage.com. The ad offered sex with a teen."
Copied from the artical you posted "Clay was sentenced Monday, Jan. 11, to nine years in prison for robbing two men who responded to an ad on Backpage.com. The ad offered sex with a teen." Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
The writer of the story wanted you to assume what you assumed. 19 is a "teen".
The writer of the story wanted you to assume what you assumed. 19 is a "teen". Originally Posted by TideLWave

Yeah youre right.