Anybody interested in this Hottie BJ queen?

Been trying to get a provider from Arkansas SerentiyXXX to come to the panhandle area to see me and anyone else of interest. She is thinking about coming to the panhandle but only only willing if enough enough interest is generated. Hot 25 year dirty talking bj queen is what some dawgs describes her as.

Responses will be greatly appreciated.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=214665
Hopefully you do get her to come visit. I have chatted with her in the past and she seems to be an upcharge girl. Just my take from the conversations I've had with her. Good luck.
Hopefully you do get her to come visit. I have chatted with her in the past and she seems to be an upcharge girl. Just my take from the conversations I've had with her. Good luck. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
How do U figure me to be an upcharge girl? Pls do tell me Wat it is u mean by Tht because my prices have always been the same.. But go ahead and explain it to me?.. Don't worry take ur time I'll wait
Sure when I mentioned about some of your services you told some upcharges apply plain and simple. I didn't mean to say you upcharge all your services sorry I mislead. I do hope you plan on visiting the Panhandle. It is a beautiful time to visit now that summer is almost over and don't have to fight the tourist traffic and high hotel prices.
Hopefully you do get her to come visit. I have chatted with her in the past and she seems to be an upcharge girl. Just my take from the conversations I've had with her. Good luck. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I saw her earlier this week in Birmingham and posted a report in the Alabama section. There was no upcharge for me and it was MSOG even on 30 minutes. Everything was available except greek and CIM which she makes very clear in her posts. If you like little spinners who make it all about you then you should like her.
I did read your last review. Very interesting COHH. That is a new term I'm not used to.
If there is a visit in the future, You can sign me up but only if its in Pcola