Encounter: UrPixie, tiny body but a deepthroat!

Date: 1/2/19
Name: UrPixie
User ID:: 408732
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4...=eccie_reviews
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: White Rock area
Activities: BBBJ, DT, DFK, DATY, TUHA, TUMA, CFS/CG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pixie is a tiny spinner, with a tight body, natural “A” cups, and an amazing ass built for pounding. Great personality, very easy to connect with, and a genuine pleaser.
Recommendation: Yes
she is a whore and slut.will let you do anything you want.she lives to suck and fuck cock.she enjoys double penetration,thats why I like seeing her.
Nice one Hector !!
Nice one Hector !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Thanks SD!
Excelent, you are now dusted and you will never be the same. Great job
Excelent, you are now dusted and you will never be the same. Great job Originally Posted by FrickinFrog
Thanks for the suggestion
Hey Lupegarland... you are so so right. Never met a girl that loves it so much. She is sweet and wants it all everyday all day. We need more like her.
Lupe, you are so right. She basically lives to get her holes stuffed with cock daily. She is a true nympho. She will suck your cock like a piston on a rod and not stop till her mouth is overflowing with your cream. Then you have that sopping wet pussy to deal with!
she has a great reputation, and apparently really delivers, but I'll pass …. just a little too expensive for my taste when great girls are available and great providers for more that 33% less. Some things are just not worth it …. as a friend of mine says, "I want to rent, not buy."