URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: She came to my DFW hotel
Activities: bbbj, anal
Hair Length and Color: curly mid-shoulder brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Brook is built like a brick shithouse...that's good, of course. She puts the Ass in Asset. Really special place that she likes to have invaded.
Recommendation: Yes, if you like this session
I saw her the day before she left the Country
I saw her the day before she left the Country Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman

Any work on when she is coming back
Fwiw, brook told me she was moving to Belize, and then considering moving farther, possibly Amsterdam, so if you take her at her word she won’t be back any time soon. That’s a shame, because she was next-level outstanding as a Greek tour guide
Fwiw, brook told me she was moving to Belize, and then considering moving farther, possibly Amsterdam, so if you take her at her word she won’t be back any time soon. That’s a shame, because she was next-level outstanding as a Greek tour guide Originally Posted by La Grange
She’ll at least be gone till the statue of limitations expires.
Yeah, Brook is definitely gone. No word on when she’s coming back, so don’t hold your breath. I agree with La Grange. She’s outstanding with Greek. I never got a whiff of anything but her coconut oil, perfume, and whatever else was in the air...like incense. Some like OP didn’t like her routines, but they never failed to produce the results I wanted. I’d say YMMV, but she’s gone. When Brook was on, it meant great times.
I was very turned off by the routine. And absolutely no kissing. She said she was saving that for a husband or SO. Plus I was rushed once she saw I didn't want to play by the routine. Would never repeat.
WHY DID SHE LEAVE