I am a white nationalist

What is everyone's problem with white people? White people built and created damn near everything. White people maintain productivy and order. White people aren't the problem.
Damn straight! Completely true.

Oh wait! The GREAT George Washington Caver discovered the recipe for peanut butter.

"Smash up dem peanuts and wipe it on shit. Dat taste pretty damn gut!"

Blahahahaha!
The American Indians made peanut butter thousands of years before.

White people are under attack and it is time we fight back and rise up!
The purpose of the civil rights act was to prevent mistreatment of black people.

It was not to give them special privileges. We need more of a balance.

In the words of a famous American, "Why can't we all just get along?"
Media , Smottiy , Billary Social media Hollywood all the chaos monkeys and liberal need someone to blame

We as a country need to get along
Didn't take long this time got in 11 posts.
Media , Smottiy , Billary Social media Hollywood all the chaos monkeys and liberal need someone to blame

We as a country need to get along Originally Posted by rexdutchman
? duhstmarxiggynorantyfaqhd
white people are under assault

reasons given may be varied, but all seems rooted and steeped in jealousy, whether or not that is valid

which gets manifested in all manner of attacks (physical, verbal, and unwarranted protests) and dismissals and preferences for others
white people are under assault

reasons given may be varied, but all seems rooted and steeped in jealousy, whether or not that is valid

which gets manifested in all manner of attacks (physical, verbal, and unwarranted protests) and dismissals and preferences for others Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
so are you saying white people have a victim consciousness? i can see that with the daily whining, complaining and blaming that Trump does daily. I watched him last night and just died laughing. It was like a WWE event. His fans are so superficial
so are you saying white people have a victim consciousness? Originally Posted by themystic
sentient beings do have a consciousness about things including unwarranted attacks

when you say a victim consciousness, depends on what you mean

I don't think white people generally see themselves as victims of imagined forces like some liberals do

but if they are under assault and mischaracterized and constantly dismissed and blamed for real and imaginary things and assigned to wear a mantle of universal guilt, when they were born into this world as innocent as any person of color was, and when most times their accusers just don't want to face their own reality and faults, they do have a consciousness about it
sentient beings do have a consciousness about things including unwarranted attacks

when you say a victim consciousness, depends on what you mean

I don't think white people generally see themselves as victims of imagined forces like some liberals do

but if they are under assault and mischaracterized and constantly dismissed and blamed for real and imaginary things and assigned to wear a mantle of universal guilt, when they were born into this world as innocent as any person of color was, and when most times their accusers just don't want to face their own reality and faults, they have a consciousness about it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That was an awesome post never. Yes I agree that many far left liberals have a misguided view that includes a visceral hate underneath the " we are all one" theme. Having said that many of the far right loons have a "everyone's out to get me" mentality that also has a visceral hate at its core

Fear looms largely with both groups. I know that Obama didn't unite the country like many thought he would but Trump has divided the country more than any President in my lifetime. He is a pathological liar and narcissist and its sad what he has done to the presidency.
That was an awesome post never. Yes I agree that many far left liberals have a misguided view that includes a visceral hate underneath the " we are all one" theme. Having said that many of the far right loons have a "everyone's out to get me" mentality that also has a visceral hate at its core

Fear looms largely with both groups. I know that Obama didn't unite the country like many thought he would but Trump has divided the country more than any President in my lifetime. He is a pathological liar and narcissist and its sad what he has done to the presidency. Originally Posted by themystic
Obama was the big divider, trump just inherited the division
Obama was the big divider, trump just inherited the division Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Fair enough. America wasn't ready for a black president
Obama was the big divider, trump just inherited the division Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
This is a FACT

can you imagine a sign saying “ only white reporters “ allowed
That whole city would get burned to a crisp. Or a “ white entertainment television “
WET

Or a white college.