Trump stops ALL foreign aid to several countries in central America!!

Trump halts ALL foreign aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.
These FUCKERS are intentionally dumping their citizens on the US because they know the Democraps are complicit in their trashing of Trump and the Republicans on immigration!!

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...mala-honduras/
not really surprising. he talked about doing that last year. guess he finally got serious about it.

Guatelmala & Hondouras have corrupt govts. that's the problem. I'm surprised that El Salvadors corrupt too. oh well.

whats prolly happening is that the aid goes to those 3 countries, and those politicians over pocket that money for themselves and their allies and none of it goes to the people it was supposed to help.

there's supposed to be a process to make the moneys given to them are spent appopriately, apparently its not working or in this case collusion between the two parties outside of trumps circle.
Oh my...my heart is all aflutter. Whatever will I do for maids, gardeners, and cheap labor....
Oh my...my heart is all aflutter. Whatever will I do for maids, gardeners, and cheap labor.... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Move to California?

I remember when Cesar Chavez tried to "organize" the farm workers in the Texas Rio Grande Valley!!!

Tough to do in a "right-to-work" state aka "right-to-fire" state.
Trump halts ALL foreign aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.
These FUCKERS are intentionally dumping their citizens on the US because they know the Democraps are complicit in their trashing of Trump and the Republicans on immigration!!

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...mala-honduras/ Originally Posted by bb1961
So much for the compassion for others. Trump voters should be ashamed of themselves but I know they are not. They no longer have a moral compass. Someone will take the trash(Trump & Family)out sooner or later
Oh my...my heart is all aflutter. Whatever will I do for maids, gardeners, and cheap labor.... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Heres an idea, Why don't you failed military men in the USA go fight the caravans? They may be able to win for a change. Fighting women and children is the target of Trump and his supporters.
So much for the compassion for others. Originally Posted by themystic
You're still here! What's your beef.
You're still here! What's your beef. Originally Posted by LexusLover
His preferred "beef" is sausage links! lol
I believe people are missing the big picture. The exodus of Central America is happening because they know Civil War is coming. They have no weapons or supplies to be hunkering down in a shooting civil war that will encompass the region. I’m guessing they would rather be locked up than dead.
I believe people are missing the big picture. The exodus of Central America is happening because they know Civil War is coming. They have no weapons or supplies to be hunkering down in a shooting civil war that will encompass the region. I’m guessing they would rather be locked up than dead. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You've been reading too many comic books.

You might want to carefully study the HISTORY OF LATIN AMERICA.

See "Cuba" first!

A second SOURCE is a book of "fiction," but based on HISTORICAL FACTS is

and just focus on the history of the sugar beet business in Colorado as it morphed from Asians to "Hispanics" working the fields. His research of reality embedded in his fictional story reveals the reality.

Most Latin American countries have a history of "revolution" and guerilla factions resisting the existing government, which is customarily been a "dictatorship" even though they claim to be "elected" into office. Mexico is NO EXCEPTION BTW. So the extreme influx of the current "caravans" has NOTHING to do with an "revolution," but it does have to do with the effort to overwhelm the Trump Administration and provide a source of propaganda again the Trump Administration ....

You, like a whole bunch of others, should spend years talking to citizens of those countries in person and on their turf. They are not "escaping" a "revolution" ... they are "escaping" from the failure of their government to share the natural wealth of their country while the government officials live "high on the hog" and come here believing the "pie in the sky" and "gold pot at the end of the rainbow" in the U.S. that will provide them with fast cars and fast women as they have seen FOR YEARS on TV and in magazines from the U.S.

There are some "political" fugitives, but the U.S. has not traditionally (even during the Clinton years) granted "political asylum" to them, but Canada did. Many were trying to get to Canada, but stayed along the way for work to pay off their debt of being brought to this country. Mexico allowed them freely to enter their Southern border ... just like they are NOW!

They believed the U.S. is like the TV show Dallas in its prime time. I know!!!!

BTW: Spend some quality time doing "background" checks on illegal aliens and verifying the identifications they carry with them, if they do carry any when the sneak across the border. Then come back an be an expert.

See "Cuba" first!

and just focus on the history of the sugar beet business in Colorado as it morphed from Asians to "Hispanics" working the fields. His research of reality embedded in his fictional story reveals the reality.

Most Latin American countries have a history of "revolution" and guerilla factions resisting the existing government, which is customarily been a "dictatorship" even though they claim to be "elected" into office. Mexico is NO EXCEPTION BTW. So the extreme influx of the current "caravans" has NOTHING to do with an "revolution," but it does have to do with the effort to overwhelm the Trump Administration and provide a source of propaganda again the Trump Administration ....

You, like a whole bunch of others, should spend years talking to citizens of those countries in person and on their turf. They are not "escaping" a "revolution" ... they are "escaping" from the failure of their government to share the natural wealth of their country while the government officials live "high on the hog" and come here believing the "pie in the sky" and "gold pot at the end of the rainbow" in the U.S. that will provide them with fast cars and fast women as they have seen FOR YEARS on TV and in magazines from the U.S.

There are some "political" fugitives, but the U.S. has not traditionally (even during the Clinton years) granted "political asylum" to them, but Canada did. Many were trying to get to Canada, but stayed along the way for work to pay off their debt of being brought to this country. Mexico allowed them freely to enter their Southern border ... just like they are NOW!

BTW: Spend some quality time doing "background" checks on illegal aliens and verifying the identifications they carry with them, if they do carry any when the sneak across the border. Then come back an be an expert. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That was a decent post Counselor. Im glad that at least you have formed an opinion based on your personal experience rather than watching the likes of Trump cheerleaders like Sean Hannity. I also have lots of experience with Mexicans, Central & South Americans. I agree that economics is the driving factor. Lock up employers who hire them. They will stop coming
I believe people are missing the big picture. The exodus of Central America is happening because they know Civil War is coming. They have no weapons or supplies to be hunkering down in a shooting civil war that will encompass the region. I’m guessing they would rather be locked up than dead. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

civil war? based one what???

those 3 countries have a crime wave problem stemming from the drug cartels wars on each other. something their govt. won't try to fix. mexico has theirs too.
civil war? based one what???

those 3 countries have a crime wave problem stemming from the drug cartels wars on each other. something their govt. won't try to fix. mexico has theirs too. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Although I think most of it is economic driven there is a lot of history of civil war. You Trump loons have been crying about Venezuela for the last month. Seems to me Ronnie Reagan thought civil wars in that part of the world were real. You loons play both sides of the fence

See "Cuba" first!

BTW: Spend some quality time doing "background" checks on illegal aliens and verifying the identifications they carry with them, if they do carry any when the sneak across the border. Then come back an be an expert. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And Shogun was a work based on historical facts but still a work of fiction. The current problem is the migration of people fleeing Central America and finding some way to help resolve that problem. While we were chasing WMDs and zealots the Russians have been cultivating Central America. It’s a high probability the US will be using military force to oust Maduro which will cause more refugees.
In closing I don’t give a good shit what happened hundred years ago my concern is the present.
So much for the compassion for others. Trump voters should be ashamed of themselves but I know they are not. They no longer have a moral compass. Someone will take the trash(Trump & Family)out sooner or later Originally Posted by themystic
You're right TM 2024 oughta do it!!