Time to investigate the Obummer administration in the Russian collusion BS!!

Tom Cotton is correct in that the REAL crime rests at the feet of Obummer and his henchmen. This shit should be investigated fully and NEVER be allowed to happen again!!

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...-door-one-man/
It’s been that way since day one.
Let's call it for what it is: The Obama Collusion.

Investigation set up on a fake dossier paid by DNC.
Trump Towers bugged.
Names unmasked improperly, no audit trail on who did it.
Investigation set up on Trump officials from Obama spooks on both sides of the ocean.
Investigation set up on Don Jr by DNC with known Russian agent.
Rosenstein volunteers to wear wire.

Mueller determines within weeks no Russian collusion.

Charges brought against Manafort but not Podesta.
Process charges brought up against a few Trump backers.

Mueller knows that he must drag his feet since he can't find anything.

Mueller realizes he has very little and must use full force of US govt to harass citizens to agree to charges or face financial ruin

Mueller raids office of personal lawyer of a sitting President.

Mueller files charges against some Russian companies and govt officials.

Mueller drags feet more until 2018 election and turns House blue.

With House blue Mueller can release his report and face friendly questioning.
Tom Cotton is correct in that the REAL crime rests at the feet of Obummer and his henchmen. This shit should be investigated fully and NEVER be allowed to happen again!!

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...-door-one-man/ Originally Posted by bb1961
I believe that AG Barr is preparing to do just that.
Release the report. You Trump whack jobs are like WWE fans. Lol!
Release the report. You Trump whack jobs are like WWE fans. Lol! Originally Posted by themystic
You Odumbo pole smokers are like the idiots on SNL
  • Trey
  • 04-01-2019, 10:54 AM
Obama had nothing to do with trumps collusion with the Russian president.
Obama had nothing to do with trumps collusion with the Russian president. Originally Posted by Trey
You must have missed the news: The House Intel Committee determined that Trump didn't collude with the Russians.

You must have missed the second news report: The Senate Intel Committee determined that Trump didn't collude with the Russians.

And you must have missed the third news report: The Mueller Investigation determined that Trump didn't collude with the Russians.

And then there's the release, per a FISA request, of public records revealing that FBI lawyer, Lisa Page, on 2 September 2016, sent an email to Peter Strzok, a top echelon FBI agent, stating: the “POTUS [i.e., Odumbo] wants to know everything we’re doing.”

So, yeah, Odumbo had something to do with the bullshit story trying to tie Trump to the Russians.

Pull your head out of your ass, or try to peddle your bullshit among Odumbo and hildebeest sycophants who are too stupid to know any better.
  • Trey
  • 04-01-2019, 11:08 AM
No saw all that bull shit, still. That guy he teamed up with the Russians. You guys just got blinders on because it's obvious.
No saw all that bull shit still. That guy he teamed up with the Russians. You guys just got blinders on because it's obvious. Originally Posted by Trey
Blinders? You're the one using your butt checks for blinders. Multiple investigations and millions of dollars spent have demonstrably established that Trump did not collude with the Russians.
Trey I see you have the same IQ as the picture you have on your site.
I believe that AG Barr is preparing to do just that. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Obama is known as the Crime Spree President. his whole administration was a crime spree. He's right up there with the Bush's and the Clinton's. They will all be tried in Military Tribunals.
Release the report. You Trump whack jobs are like WWE fans. Lol! Originally Posted by themystic
I'm glade you have no problem with Obummer and his henchmen being investigated like Trump...
No saw all that bull shit, still. That guy he teamed up with the Russians. You guys just got blinders on because it's obvious. Originally Posted by Trey
Are you teaching your avatar or is she teaching you
The blind leading the blind...
What flavor is that coolaid??
Trey I see you have the same IQ as the picture you have on your site. Originally Posted by badass06
His IQ is lower than hers, pole smokers like him are the ones that voted her into office