PTs VIP

I’ve been to Pts before. Always enjoyed the girls there, plus it’s only 10 min from my house. I was recently told that they have 2 VIP areas and the skybox. The second vip area is news to me, as I was told it’s upstairs. Has anyone been there? How is the privacy compared to the downstairs VIP area? And damages? I hate having old men stare at me while I have my fun but don’t want to spend the racks on the skybox.
There is a new area upstairs that overlooks the main floor. They put it in during the pandemic shutdown. Haven’t been up there but it looks like just couches in an open area. Maybe not a whole lot of privacy
No more private than the downstairs dance area, but it's more expensive ($35-$40, I think), so it's seldom crowded. Same couch setup as downstairs. Only way to get any privacy at all is to get a sky box, or just happen to be there when it's really slow.
Is that $35-$40 a one time entry like the VIP downstairs, or a higher per dance rate? Does it have a monitoring bouncer like downstairs?
The fee is good for the shift, if not the entire day. Managers come up periodically to check things out, check the sky boxes, use the restroom, etc. Much less intrusive than the monitor downstairs. Upstairs probably gets more management attention at night than day shift.
$100 for upstairs VIP lounge that overlooks the main area. Doesn't include the cabanas.
If it's $100 that's an increase since I went up a couple of years ago.
Skyboxes have a time limit as well, ive rented them on a few occassions
You young punks, One day you will be old too, there is no escaping it. It's comin for ya whether you like it or not. Learn to respect all walks of life.
My issue isn’t with them being old. But they stare so hard and it can make having fun difficult.