Lost touch with someone but never forgotten...

I knew Purrrsia before I knew who Purrrsia was...

Today, I had the pleasure of meeting Ms Francisca for the first time. The arrangement was made with Tatiana, a double session with these two lovely ladies. Tatiana was running late, so I was invited in by Ms Francisca before she arrived. Shortly after her gracious greeting, I noticed another lady coming from the bedroom, and Ms Francisca was quick to introduce me. Our recognition was mutual and immediate. She replied "don't I know you?" I could not believe my eyes. I had lost touch with this fine woman...we estimated 10 years ago.

I had often wondered what happened to her. I have seen her showcase, but since her pics are discrete, I would've never made the connection. She was on her way out, so not much time was spent catching up, but we did share some mutual groping and hugging. I still cannot believe the circumstances of today creating the fate of our paths crossing once again.

Today has brought me an incredible and memorable double session experience and a reconnection with a lost favorite blast from my past.

Today was a pretty good day...

Thanks to everyone who reads my post. It just makes me feel even better to share it!
Thanks for a good morning smile and trust me your full "re-connection" will merit an ~ evil grin! ~
Life is good. What a day you had.
Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. Today is the birthday of an ATF who left town 3 years ago. I would love to have a surprise meeting with her. It is amazing some of the deep connections we can make in the hobby.