HOW MANY DAYS DOES IT TAKE TO POST AN AD?

Hi , I am Lauren and I posted an ad for early next week in SYRACUSE...…..I still don't see it posted. I appreciate the support from staff, could you please let me know.Thank you LAUREN
You may be better suited to PM a Mod directly....Don't forget to mention FMP....ymmv
Depending on the workload and ability for staff to ditch RL work for this gig, it may be up to 24 hours.

Peace
PK
Sounds like whining after volunteering for the job....

extra credit -- any word on the welcome wagon issues???
or a week ta never ?
Hi , I am Lauren and I posted an ad for early next week in SYRACUSE...…..I still don't see it posted. I appreciate the support from staff, could you please let me know.Thank you LAUREN Originally Posted by LAURENLUVVA
Lauren dear, come to Connecticut and post as many ads as you want. Only thing is, I'm the only one who will see it.

Look at it this way, if they don't post your ad in a timely manner, you can start a ThreAd, pointing out that the ad was not being posted and then you can have a discussion about the ad not being posted that will likely draw more attention to the ad that has not been posted!!

By the way, what did the ad (that was not posted) say?? Did it contain forbidden information or perhaps (gasp!!) nudity??

Oh... never mind... there it is:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2391679

Lauren dear, come to Connecticut and post as many ads as you want. Only thing is, I'm the only one who will see it.

Look at it this way, if they don't post your ad in a timely manner, you can start a ThreAd, pointing out that the ad was not being posted and then you can have a discussion about the ad not being posted that will likely draw more attention to the ad that has not been posted!!

By the way, what did the ad (that was not posted) say?? Did it contain forbidden information or perhaps (gasp!!) nudity??

Oh... never mind... there it is:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2391679

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Superb post and I am happy to bang out the occasional Connecticut whore myself.