additional analysis of Donald

Psychologist Mary L. Trump says her elderly uncle Donald is a "psychologically damaged man" who "without question is going to get worse."
you and Mary Trump has severe case of TDS.

Mary is driven by blind hatred of her cousin. her word is worthless.
Good Grief!

Why are we talking about the mental health of Trump when we should be talking about the overall health of Comarade Biden?
Why are we talking about the mental health of Trump when we should be talking about the overall health of Comarade Biden? Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401
The answer is TDS. Vitaman does not suffer alone. Whenever I log into Bing.com I'm barraged with Trump stories even though I've TRIED to customize my feed to preclude them.

Its worse than the Kardashians. The algorithms preclude intelligent discussion. At least the UFO stories are gone.
Wasn’t this debunked already? I guess it’s better than a Freon thread.

https://rumble.com/vjlcg5-kash-patel...s-blocked.html

He’s so crazy he offered Pelosi 1000’s of NG troops before 1/6. She turned it down.
  • oeb11
  • 07-08-2021, 04:16 PM
DF is correct - I hve nothing to add to his cogent assessment and accurate post #2.
you and Mary Trump has severe case of TDS.

Mary is driven by blind hatred of her cousin. her word is worthless. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Donald Trump is her uncle not her cousin.

no matter, she's still a vindictive cunt.
I am imploring everyone to please not use H I M's name unless in bold all capital red text.

Thank you.
H I M

Like this?
Indeed.

Thank you for obliging.

The main issue is the DT word.
It must always be capitalized bold red text, such as D O N A L D T R U M P, without exception.
This is H I M's name. So, please use it appropriately.

Shorthand phrases and words that refer to H I M are okay if formatted as titles,
such as The One Who is Him and The One Who Enjoys.
Acronyms are also okay, such as TOWH and TOWE.

I prefer to include spaces and all capitals when directly referring to H I M.
However, for the sake of brevity, Him and He is acceptable.
His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse

That which is The One Who Enjoys is enjoying that which is The One Who Enjoys that I am enjoying as that which is The One Who Enjoys enjoys that which is The One Who Enjoys that you are enjoying.
His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
AKA

H I M