FrankieMoore wants to play! but before you do WARNING! Gentlemen.... Please note how your screening information MAY end up shared!

If you're STILL LOOKING and hearing little WHISPERS about me then yes it's true Originally Posted by FrankieMoore

All Reviews & Comments Welcomed! Originally Posted by FrankieMoore

Since all comments are welcomed I would like to comment that any and every guy, new or old, needs to give serious consideration to providing ANY screening information to this lady....

Why should you refuse to screen for this lady? Let her tell us in her own words....

I received an Email of a clear copy of Kingman's Driver License and another picture ID Card along with his Daddy's information and a lot more personal information in an email yesterday from a well reviewed Provider.

,,,,,, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you what I received.

Frankie Moore Originally Posted by FrankieMoore
These ladies SHARE all the information you give them and FrankieMoore will share your information with ANYONE that emails her and asks if she feels she should....

DO NOT make the mistake of handing over anything to her that can identify you because all it takes is for some OTHER lady to have a problem with you and your information is out there for all that wants it.....
THIS IS ENOUGH!
We got the point.
Can we move on
Babe? Ijs
THIS IS ENOUGH!
We got the point.
Can we move on
Babe? Ijs Originally Posted by siberia
LOL!

Honey I'm just getting warmed up......

A few of the ladies in Austin want to play..... I's been a few years since I let loose here in Austin and there are a few that seem to want to keep invoking my name.......

I need to send an Apology to the folks in San Antonio, West Texas and Las Vegas and let them know I'm gonna be a little tied up for a few months right here at home.....

I am currently dusting off a 3 part miniseries on avoiding screening for novices that is also a refresher course for old timers that need to keep an ATF from hearing about their straying into another providers lair....
Escalating this isn't
helping on either side.
You want them to
fuck up your private
life?
Was that not
the main issue on
How this shit got
started. Innocent
ppl get drug down
in the shit when
someone is targeted.
I beg yall to stop.
We are not talking about anyone that is "innocent" here ....
Responding is not escalating....

And the only ones that need to be concerned for what I may have to say are those that insist on dragging my name into their conversations...
Looks like names are going back
and forth on a even keel. Ijs
Hookers..... I love them. Well not the Bat Shit Crazy Ones and that list is growing.
I missed the original thread. Why the hate though? Why have you taken this up as your personal vendetta? Anyone who is dumb enough to give their ID, etc to a provider is asking for trouble. If I was asked for that I'd say thanks but no thanks. He made a bad decision and gave her the info. A case of thinking with the wrong head I'm sure. She does have a spectacular ass after all!!
I missed the original thread. Why the hate though? Why have you taken this up as your personal vendetta? Anyone who is dumb enough to give their ID, etc to a provider is asking for trouble. If I was asked for that I'd say thanks but no thanks. He made a bad decision and gave her the info. A case of thinking with the wrong head I'm sure. She does have a spectacular ass after all!! Originally Posted by nativetexan2708
So a blue balled newbie who doesn't any better should have his real world identity shared with others that might just not like his handle or one of those trouble making nut jobs hiding behind a fake handle?
So a blue balled newbie who doesn't any better should have his real world identity shared with others that might just not like his handle or one of those trouble making nut jobs hiding behind a fake handle? Originally Posted by Still Looking
He is implying that everything is a risk in life. There isn't a foolproof system.
Life aint fair. Move on and make the best of life.

Should every person merely say, YES
to this thread and Beat the horse.
She does have a spectacular ass after all!! Originally Posted by nativetexan2708
There are plenty of those available on safer ladies.
I might change my handle to Santa Claus b/c I'm making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and who's sharing RW ID with other providers unnecessarily.
I might change my handle to Santa Claus b/c I'm making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and who's sharing RW ID with other providers unnecessarily. Originally Posted by illuminati
Be sure to share!

The community LOVES Lists!
Sheesh. Man. Let. It. Die.
Sheesh. Man. Let. It. Die. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
I have some plans for a vacation this summer and can guarantee I will wrap it up before then.....