The Hitachi Magic Wand vs the Doxy Massager

www.doxymassager.com

After wearing out a Hitachi Magic Wand knockoff (I'm pretty sure it was not a legit one) I did some research into Wands....

And ordered one of these Tuesday around Midnight that arrived today..... Damn Fast service considering it was sent via FedEx from Great Britain...

Anyone have any input on what I am about to find out regarding the hype about it?
Hmmm, haven't seen it before. Looks like an improvement to the basic Magic Wand which has only two speeds (the Doxy evidently has a rheostat for variable speeds + a pulse option).

I bought one of the last Japanese-made Hitachi Magic Wands before production ended (and Chinese copies showed up on the market). The fake wands don't last long...

Will have to add it to my collection :-) Where did you purchase it from? Direct from the manufacturer's website?
  • quzi
  • 02-26-2015, 04:28 PM
From what I know:

Doxy: better speed control (10 settings vs 2 on Hitachi)
better built
not latex

roughly $130 MSRP Think I saw a place in LA that was selling them for list but with free shipping (and they don't collect TX sales tax).
although they claim to have some US locations it appears all shipping originates outside the country

I ordered off lovehoney.com having experienced how fast they deliver in the past.

I seem to have destroyed one of the many knockoffs that feature the hitachi motor..... If I had not got frustrated with it recently I think it's problem lay mostly in poor quality wiring.

I hope this one lives up to the hype. The head modifications make a lot of sense.
Thanks for the tip - will order one from love honey.co.uk
you might look at the Lelo Soraya.. it's a quality toy that I've bought for several ladies, NONE ever wore out or quit.
I'll take a pink doxy
The one I purchased is Pink.

The first thing you notice handling as well as using this thing is that it's heavy...... A woman using it on herself might feel more at ease due to positioning but if you are going to lay beside a woman with her in your arm making out and manipulate this toy between her legs you are going to feel it.

The motor is in an entire another class as compared to the Magic Wand and it's knockoffs... As is the head.

Nothing about this thing feels cheap or inferior....

and when you crank it up...... you get a little workout in your arm guiding it and compensating for the torque.

The result....

Well... I was pretty damned impressed, as was my date and has been every date since that has never experienced the Magic Wand at it's capabilities.... Although similar in design and principal the claims Doxy makes are in line with it's performance.....

I've seen a woman come many times as well as back to back and have repeating/rolling O's intense in nature with the original wand......

This drove her to another place......

Hair in disarray, eyes rolling, expletives and one moment that I simply could not begin to dscribe here to give it justice.....

Let a girl saddle up cowgirl and position this thingat the base of your penis in contact with her clit so she can ride you and it and puch the button and BAMMM.... She was coming...... No grinding was necessary... no riding..... Arch and impale yourself and the muscles in her vagina do all the work as she comes over and over and over.....

After a dinner break for a second round after she had already came a few times we were kind of paused.... her on top.. the toy beside us..... me inside her..... I looked at it... she looked at me looking at it.....her eyes got huge and her head shook side to side ....... I turned it on .... and she came.... almost instantly..... just from the sound and knowledge of what she had already experienced up to that point.....

Like Pavlovs dog conditioned to salivate when ringing a bell....

This thing is worth the price..... I'm about to test it on another lady..... I think the results will be similar.

One thing to note in addition to it's weight and power...... It's loud... especially at the lowest speed......
you might look at the Lelo Soraya.. it's a quality toy that I've bought for several ladies, NONE ever wore out or quit. Originally Posted by nuglet
A provider friend turned my SO onto that a couple of years ago.... definitely a great toy..... this thing is not as refined.....

I believe LelLo has a new one out that does the ElctroStim stuff as well..... That's next to try...
you might look at the Lelo Soraya.. it's a quality toy that I've bought for several ladies, NONE ever wore out or quit. Originally Posted by nuglet
Picked one up. Thanks. The Doxy is a bit intense over time and the Lelo a great change