ToYz Outting Club

• Toyz
  • 04-11-2015, 08:53 AM
At long last the opportunity of a lifetime has opened up for you, yes you, dear reader.

Due to the untimely exit of a few of our members (may they rest in eternal piece) we have openings in THE club that everyone wants to be a part of.

Outing Clubs have been a part of our society as far back as it can be remembered. Our forefathers practiced the art of Outing as well as their forefathers before them. Its a strong rumor that even some ForeMothers joined in on some of the outings.

The origins of the original outing clubs is a bit hazy, but many hold forth that they were first organized in...

And while it is very true that many members-both past & present-displayed their prominent outties...its no longer incumbent for membership

And while our Outtie Member above has an impressive Outtie which is in fact bigger than some of our more famous posters Dicks, you don't need to have a outtie to join.

Many famous Outing Clubs have been ingrained in American culture through the years. Some of the more noteable are:

UNIVERSITY OUTING-Established way back in 1831...Nuglet was born that same year...

The Harvard Outing Club

The Famous San Francisco Branch

And of course, the most famous of all...the Butt Ugly Outing Club of which two of our most accomplished members hail from

Our meetings are very secret & quiet. We like to get together on the weekends & see how many we can get for our Outings. We meet in an old abandoned Outhouse...

On the Outskirts of town...

Near the outter regions, of the outter area of the outter banks...

So won't you join? Membership is only {{{say it with me}}} $37.50 a year. A portion of our proceeds will go to fund the Annual Toyz Outing Group & Christmas ToYz Drive to give tax write offs to the event organizers...And remember...Monger Jesus supports ToYz Outing Club.

Join today...change the lives of others...

Due to the untimely exit of a few of our members (may they rest in eternal piece) we have openings in THE club that everyone wants to be a part of. Originally Posted by Toyz
We seem to have lost the OP..... As he got more and more desperate for attention I think this and his smoked oysters thread that got none were his undoing.

Does anyone know if the reigns are being picked up and the club still accepting members?
I had posted the reason for the thread being closed, but apparently, I goofed.

The OP is gone for a while and can't respond to the thread. I see no point in it being open.

sixx