Santa Outfits Girls- How Hot Is This

I saw on MSN.com Santa Outfit Model pics over the years and thought how sexy would that be to show up and she be dressed in something like this.... SCORE!!!!

i have a elf outfit lol
I have a santa suit that i ware the week of Christmas !
Jade (aka sxyjade101) has it down...

... as does Gabriella (Golden)....

For the record, I have been VERY, VERY, VERY BAD this year.

netman
This is the one I've bought a few times. It's the "Mary Christmas" dress from Trashy. A girl needs to have at least a fairly narrow waist for it to fit properly.

This is the one I've bought a few times. It's the "Mary Christmas" dress from Trashy. A girl needs to have at least a fairly narrow waist for it to fit properly.

Originally Posted by ShysterJon
now that is cute
I like them in nothing...But that's just me.

Originally Posted by ShysterJon

The model in your picture use to work at The Clubhouse over 10 years ago. She worked there for a year or two. Her stage name was Masuimi Max. If I am not mistaken, she also goes by that same pseudonym for her modeling/fetish work....Sorry to get off topic but seeing her pictures was certainly a blast from the past.
Ya might want to c sensuous serenity29. She kept on her X-mas outfit for me, while I rocked the house and gave her a White Christmas.
HOT, HOT, HOT is all I got to say... Man Santa is a lucky man, he knows where all the BAD girls ARE!!!!!
Man Santa is a lucky man, he knows where all the BAD girls ARE!!!!! Originally Posted by *WildStar*
LOL!!! Too funny, but true.

I wonder if Santa needs an apprentice.

netman
I like them in nothing...But that's just me. Originally Posted by piquant2009

+1

I have no desire for Santa...
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-13-2010, 10:01 PM
I will never live my Bells down! Just mentioning Christmas makes my head hurt...

*those that were there know* Damn BOOTS!