Providers not providing references for other providers?

I am new to the site but I am quickly learning the hobby etiquette. We are all here to be safe and look out for each other. Yes I am aware of competition but competition has always increased business. Half of the providers I have PMed to (screen a client) have responded in a timely manner and provided enough information to ensure my safety because those ladies understand my safety is their safety. And the other half..have been real Sour Puss's not responding to my pm, txt, phone call or email but when I tell the client to try to get in contact with them, they answer quickly pleading the guy to come see them and offering specials.

It's usually the less successful ones with not so great pictures and drama on the forums. I'm just why? Eventually that act of desperation and undersealing is not going to keep that client. Otherwise he wouldn't be on here lobbying in the first place, he would just be with his wife/gf who are not all ugly or fat. One client has told me that he realized what the provider was doing and that only made him want to see me more. And guess what? If not me then it'll be another provider he will attempt to see. Clients play just like providers. NSA.

It doesn't bother me completely because I know the money will come now or later. A good business sells itself. It is just frustrating playing games with fully grown women acting like insecure, jealous girlfriends. Pathetic if you ask me. Then it affects the relationship between me and the client. He either thinks I am not trying to see him, I am sending him through too many loop holes or I am simply not conducting myself professionally. When that's far from the truth. I respect the hobby. I'm not going to hinder clients nor providers from doing the same thing I am attempting to do. Why not work together and play safe? Has this happened to anyone else? Providers? Clients?
Happens all the time. All you can do is find alternate ways of screening. And keep doing you. The ones who act childish and shady will fade out in time. Stay safe sweets
you mentioned competition.. from my vantage point many ladies compete against themselves.. I try to contact some, hoping to pay them money, and get no response, or at best a "hey" a day or 2 later.
There are a lot of ladies that are reference friendly.....and there are a lot of cock blocking whore's. Welcome to Eccie. I just let the gents that contact me know which ladies refuse to respond. The list is long! Good luck and don't get discouraged.
Two words--- alternative screening. There is a very VERY short list of ladies left in DFW that I would take a reference from as gospel. For everything else, there is P411 or other means of screening.

On the flip side of it.. I'm always happy to provide references... safety first.
Agreed
O wow. That's disappointing. I see what you mean at the end of the day it's the provider that can make or break her business. I try my best to respond to all messages as soon as I see them. No one appreciates waiting..
Thanks Kendall, I am quickly learning the up and downs of this site. It's a real shame but they're are only hurting their selves in the long end..
Gracie I'm on p411 which works great. But I need additional screening for eccie. Luckily I got an invite from the beautiful The Cock Connoisseur Sophia. Now I'm waiting for verithrough verifyhim.
you mentioned competition.. from my vantage point many ladies compete against themselves.. I try to contact some, hoping to pay them money, and get no response, or at best a "hey" a day or 2 later. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

finding a hooker shouldn't be this hard

My references respond or so I'm told, that's why I keep going back
Honest question that I've asked before - why don't ladies post the ladies that won't provide references so us guys can know? If a gal was cock blocking me I'd never see that girl again. References help both sides.
Honest question that I've asked before - why don't ladies post the ladies that won't provide references so us guys can know? If a gal was cock blocking me I'd never see that girl again. References help both sides. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Fuck it..
This is just an example of four reference requests on two different hobbyist in one single day. Only one provider ever responded and it was Sexy Platinum. She is always prompt and happy to help. Thanks girl! Muah.

Sadly this happens several times a week. Big ups to the ladies who always respond. You know who you are 💜💙
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-32-00~2.jpg (48.8 KB, 906 views)
Theeccie214 believe they know who they are and to be truthful I'm not just speaking on one provider here that undersold to the client that was contacting her for a reference to see me. I let the clients know. If you want I can pm you the shady ones. I'm not looking for drama. I don't like problems and I don't think my most hobbyist do either. I'm just seeing if anyone can relate and possibly find other ways to go about dodging cock blockers lol
Big ups to you Katrina. You are one of those ladies who keep things professional. Same here. Why would I stop one of my clients from enjoying himself? I don't expect my clients to stop me from seeing other clients. Some providers need to learn their place. Smh
Fuck it..
This is just an example of four reference requests on two different hobbyist in one single day. Only one provider ever responded and it was Sexy Platinum. She is always prompt and happy to help. Thanks girl! Muah.

Sadly this happens several times a week. Big ups to the ladies who always respond. You know who you are 💜💙 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Thank you, awesome as usual. Heck, if gals wouldn't want to point out those that don't provide references maybe kudos from girls about other gals that do provide them.

Theeccie214 believe they know who they are and to be truthful I'm not just speaking on one provider here that undersold to the client that was contacting her for a reference to see me. I let the clients know. If you want I can pm you the shady ones. I'm not looking for drama. I don't like problems and I don't think my most hobbyist do either. I'm just seeing if anyone can relate and possibly find other ways to go about dodging cock blockers lol Originally Posted by kimber_rose
Yes, the girls that don't provide references know they don't and other girls don't but the guys don't.