Entrapment---> Does it work?

So i am a fairly new provider and i still post on bp. I see alot of girls putting this on there post; "THIS IS NOT AN ILLEGAL OFFER. DONATIONS ARE FOR TIME AND COMPANIONSHIP ONLY. YOU WILL NOT OFFER MONEY FOR ANY SEX ACT. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT PART OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AND DO NOT WORK FOR ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS ENTRAPMENT." I have a friend who has gotten a call in Arlington from LE and asked was he with law enforcement and he said no. So is it really pointless to put this or does it actually work? Just curious... So please give me feedback! Thanks in advance!!
[/CENTER]
If it makes you feel better add that statement to you ad. But do you really think a cop or jury is going to believe that? BTW, Cops can lie to get you. They do it all the time. If your concerned, talk to some of the ladies who have been on here a long time. If you are pimp and drama free, I can recomend several ladys here who are willing to help you with any questions or concerns. PM me if you want that info
Thanks Bubba!!! That would be great i am pimp and drama free i just want to make a name for my self while being as safe as possible.
I think it's fine to include "THIS IS NOT AN ILLEGAL OFFER. DONATIONS ARE FOR TIME AND COMPANIONSHIP ONLY. YOU WILL NOT OFFER MONEY FOR ANY SEX ACT" in your ad. It's not some sort of magic protection, but might be marginally helpful depending upon the facts of your case. "YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT PART OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AND DO NOT WORK FOR ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS ENTRAPMENT" will not help you in any way, shape, or form. If anything, it makes it look like you know you're guilty of something and trying to get out of it. You're better off with nothing than including it.
LE can lie and lie and lie. That disclaimer is bullshit and will not hold a drop of water. I am not a lawyer and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express either.
You just need to look at ALL of your screening options, when you learn to screen properly then they can not get to you at all. = )
i think the only benefit to that statement might be the fact that it might not put you at the top of LE list. It doesn't in anyway protect you if you do in fact have sex with an undercover for money.

But it does make you less noticeable as compared to when someone advertises that they have a juicy wet mouth 36DDD suckable tits, etc. that blatantly makes you think they are advertising sex.
Undercover LE agencies can say anything and utilize all forms of trickery in order to catch a perpetrator committing the act of a crime up to and including the act itself. Cops have infiltrated motorcycle gangs which required them to both sell and use illegal substances and pretty much live the entire lifestyle.
That's rare and very dangerous but it has happened and it will happen again.
Heck, there are even cases of LE having actual sex before busting the prostutite. It can still hold up in court/ any PDs have policys about how far a cop can go to nail you but they very widely.

All of us have to remeber, no matter how carefull you are, if the police want you, they will get you. You may be able to beat the charge but you will never beat the ride.

As to entrapment, I read about the factors needed to prove you were intrapped but the basic idea is the police have to entice you into doing something you would not otherwise do. It is real hard to prove entrapment. Real hard.
Heck, there are even cases of LE having actual sex before busting the prostutite. It can still hold up in court/ any PDs have policys about how far a cop can go to nail you but they very widely.

All of us have to remeber, no matter how carefull you are, if the police want you, they will get you. You may be able to beat the charge but you will never beat the ride.

As to entrapment, I read about the factors needed to prove you were intrapped but the basic idea is the police have to entice you into doing something you would not otherwise do. It is real hard to prove entrapment. Real hard. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
+1

A lot of people confuse stings with entrapment. Entrapment is illegal but stings are not. Entrapment is exactly what Bubba said, and stings are the same thing, but LE aren't forcing you to do anything. Here are some examples:

Entrapment: A person is driving down the highway at the speed limit. A cop pulls up and starts tailgating them. They keep this up till the person gets nervous and starts doing something that they can get pulled over and ticketed for. Speeding, changing lanes without signals, whatever. The person was obeying the law till they were forced not to. This is also probably the easiest to get out of since a lot of police cars have cameras in front and record their own speeds. And the least likely to happen.

Sting: Cop goes up to drug dealer. Asks for a dime bag. Gets dime bag. Proceeds to arrest drug dealer. No one was forced to do anything. Hence illegal activities were already in progress.

It is very rare for actual entrapment to happen in the hobby, and only people with other legitimate reasons to be dealing with a naked person has any chance to claim entrapment, hence massages, and why some LE will actually fine you for giving a massage without a license, hell, I think the fine is larger for that too. The AMPs have signs posted everywhere that if you ask for a massage they will kick you out. They rather get busted for prostitution rather than massage violations.
On the main, home page of ECCIE there is a Legal Forum. Go look at it. Read the stickied threads. Search that forum for "entrapment" and read those threads.

Statements like that in an ad are totally useless in my opinion and show me that the provider is so inexperienced naive as to not realize the risks.

Or, LE is running an ad and trying to convince guys they are a real provider.

You might also look at ShysterJon's different posts over the years. His sig line has links to some good threads he has written as well.
Entrapment: A person is driving down the highway at the speed limit. A cop pulls up and starts tailgating them. They keep this up till the person gets nervous and starts doing something that they can get pulled over and ticketed for. Speeding, changing lanes without signals, whatever. The person was obeying the law till they were forced not to. This is also probably the easiest to get out of since a lot of police cars have cameras in front and record their own speeds. And the least likely to happen... Originally Posted by Daen1304
Are you a lawyer? Your description of an entrapment scheme sounds bogus to me. How did the cop force you to disobey the law? It might be harrassment, but not entrapment.
LE can basically do what they want. I have a huge disclaimer on my website, but it means very little. But honestly if you went to a lady's website and saw no disclaimer, you'd probably be uncomfortable.
LE can basically do what they want. I have a huge disclaimer on my website, but it means very little. But honestly if you went to a lady's website and saw no disclaimer, you'd probably be uncomfortable. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa

I tend to just ignore these disclaimers because I know they are worthless. However,if I actualy think about it, I tend to think the provider has no real idea about the law and how to avoid problems. I am less comfortable when I see these disclamiers, not more comfortable. To me, it says they know they are breaking the law or up to something. Otherwise, why have such a disclaimer at all?
Are you a lawyer? Your description of an entrapment scheme sounds bogus to me. How did the cop force you to disobey the law? It might be harrassment, but not entrapment. Originally Posted by tigercat
Nope, not a lawyer thanks for asking! This is actually the example a cop gave me when I was young. You see when I was younger I saw a movie about Cathrine Zeta Jones butt. It guest star Sean Connery. Well, the movie was kind of bogus. So I asked a cop if he could explain what entrapment was in his words. That was general example he gave me. Is it correct. I don't know. I'm not a lawyer. And if you want know how old my memories I am going off of is then IMDB the movie. In the traffic example harrassment is used. But harrassment isn't the point, the point is the coersion. But all this is moot since Bubba point out that there is a sticky thread in the legal board on this subject.