Are women really that modest

I was reading a thread by tom_cat about women getting blue balls which brings me to this

Are women really that modest that we'd rather be left all bothered or have to finish the job ourself rather then just saying. "Where the fuck are u going"
Yes, I think most (civies) are too shy to ask for what they want.
Depends on the girl, but unfortunately, yes.
It depends on what her upbringing was! Think about it!

If she was raised by parents who did not show affection towards each other, the more likely she will be shy when it comes to asking her partner to meet her needs!

Me.....my parents were always affectionate with each other and I learned from them!

Sure, when we were young, we didn't have a clue on what sex really was, so not many of us were truly satisfied! As we age, we know exactly what we want!

Believe me, I will get mine and more!
This is terrable! Women going without! I shall make it my mission in life to eradicate this evil.

While guys may say otherwise, many are actualy put off by an agressive woman. A lot because of what Lana said. It applies to man as well. Prehaps less so in the hobby world but as to civies, yes.

Its ashame too. Jokeing aside, I would bet most women know someone who would be honored to asked to see them. There are many shy, nice guys out there. But, its so hard to break a lifetime of behavior and culteral norms.
For any ladies who need assistance with this subject please pm me.

I am available 24hr/7 days a week

By the way ladies, for many guys, it is a MAJOR turn-on!

KR
It all depends, man or woman. I been with both kinds, dating wise. First time around, me being new, didn't know I got it all wrong, till she asked me after i was done. She asked "You really think you had sex with me?" I was rolling on the floor literally after that.

Others were vocal about it.
It depends on what her upbringing was! Think about it!

If she was raised by parents who did not show affection towards each other, the more likely she will be shy when it comes to asking her partner to meet her needs!

Me.....my parents were always affectionate with each other and I learned from them!

Sure, when we were young, we didn't have a clue on what sex really was, so not many of us were truly satisfied! As we age, we know exactly what we want!

Believe me, I will get mine and more! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

I LOVE YOU!!
Technically, the term is "pink balls" - of course pink! But you can also use blue ovaries or blue vulva.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/blue-balls-blue-ovaries

http://www.thefrisky.com/2010-06-25/...l-frustration/
Somewhere along the line the idea of sexual martyrdom got woven into the fabric of our culture. Self denial, work ethic, blah, blah, blah. Nothing says it better than the quote attributed to Queen Victoria when a young lady asked for advice before her marriage. . .
"Lie back, and think of England," was her supposed reply.

Many women, as well as quiet a few men, are guilt tripped as youngsters into feeling guilty about sexual gratification.

Not so much modest, as psychologically abused in my opinion.
It is a huge turn on to hear, "Where the fuck are you going?" and to then to come back and have to finish the job right.
I agree with Lana. Unfortunately I wasn't raised in a outwardly affectionate family, there for I truly am one of the shy ones who doesn't say anything or demand anything.