FS v L1 rates

Ok, so I tried to search this out but didn't find it so I'm posting.

I see lots of FS providers who are stunningly hot, great reviews, etc. What if you only want L1 but their showcase doesn't give that rate? Is it the same if its L1 or FS? Is it bad etiquette to ask about the price for L1 only? I know most say "rates not negotiable"...

Inquiring minds want to know...

Oh, and happy "hump day" everyone!
You are paying for their time not specific acts.
I see lots of FS providers who are stunningly hot, great reviews, etc. What if you only want L1 but their showcase doesn't give that rate? Is it the same if its L1 or FS? Is it bad etiquette to ask about the price for L1 only? I know most say "rates not negotiable"... Originally Posted by falconbueller
If you're just looking for L1, there's plenty of providers who offer this, your best bet is to go that route. You'll get a much better deal, and most of them are just as hot, if not hotter.

Check their websites too, if they have one. They may have something on there.

Motley Fool
I offer an L1 rate... pm me for details

Also see my last review.. for L1 (hj) only.
I have found that a lot of FS ladies do not really like doing L1's as they are not really into giving bodyrubs/fbsm's.
And the girls that do L1 and FBSM generally specialize in massage and many even have a license, so they're service is not neccessarily time spent, but type of massage given. Anything that happens after the massage is just because she likes you or not.

When I get a request that says "I only want..." and "No kissing or DATY or full service required...." implying the rate should be lower, I just shake my head.

I LIKE kissing
I LIKE daty.
I LIKE fucking.

giving a massage? meh~ not so much.

You are paying for their time not specific acts. Originally Posted by pyramider
I somewhat disagree, looking at the profiles of most of the providers, you will see that they offer a different donation levels for different levels of services, but for the same amount of time.

I have found that a lot of FS ladies do not really like doing L1's as they are not really into giving bodyrubs/fbsm's. Originally Posted by NewYoRican

Exactly right, that is why most, but certainly not all, of these bodyrub providers should just go ahead and take that leap into FS, since their "rubs" are terrible and the L1 and sometimes L2 the provider are "mechanical" in nature. I cannot fault them as most guys are all about the "extras" and would prefer to forgo the bodyrub portion., I am not one of those guys, however, I like a good massage, hence my "overbearing and demanding" nature at one establishment.
Some ladies are a one price deal, you can participate at whatever level you want.

Some ladies offer a variety of service levelss, from L1 to L3 & greek, with a different price for each.

Obviously, some ladies have limits, in other words, they may only offer L1 & L2 with no higher levels allowed.

Once you have passed screening with a lady, then to politely ask her if she offered a discount for restricted service levels would probably be ok.

Besides Amber, I would suggest you look into Angel Therapist who used to offer pricing levels for L1, L2, and L3. Fawn offers a DATY/DATO special I think, not sure if that would include a L1/L2 option.

Also, usually a L1 only session needs something else, that is why massage or rub downs are so frequently mentioned.

At certain times of the month, a lady may offer discounts for less than FS.

And then, if you are looking for only L1, does that include DFK/LFK, daty, or mutual touching, full view, etc. So many variables that can be involved, most ladies don't want to complicate things with the a la carte approach.
Fair enough. Thanks everyone for the replies! Frankly I shouldn't worry and just go with it. But I was just curious.

Oh, and Amber, you've been on my radar for awhile. I just need to pull the trigger. LOL
Well, pull the COCKed trigger baby. What's stopping ya. I'm here. Not going anywhere for a while... trust me. This board's been far too good to me to go anywhere anytime soon. Looking forward to it. Let me know. Hope to hear from you soon.
Damn Amber wish you were closer the fort worth