Tiffany Texas a rip off

Guys I am fore warning you now that (Tiffany Texas)is a rip off, she will up sell you for what ever she can get out of you. I got in touch with her, and started asking some questions as to seeing her, and she did not wont too answer them. its funny girls want too screen us, and expect us to just answer everything they are asking and they say its for their protection, but you let us try and screen them for our protection, and not get rip off and they say we are being rude and do not wont to answer anything. We have to protect our self just like they do. I hope you guys have fun but protect your self from these rip off girls like (Tiffany Texas)
How exactly were you ripped off? Just because she did not answer your questions via phone?
  • 04-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Sorry that you feel that she is a 'rip off'.

In my opinion, she was probably trying to make sure you ain't LE. Many ladies will not discuss certain topics over the phone.

She's had good reviews by popular members, so you may want to try another lady.

Jules, you beat me to it!
if men can not screen women just like they do us, then why should we give them our personal life history. And she was not asking me anything, as for me asking her things maybe if you think about it, I was making sure that she was not just trying to set me up. I'm just saying guy's need to think some times with there brains and not just what is hanging between our legs. We can walk into something that could turn into a very bad thing. and I do not care for that to happen so I ask things just like they do with us. If that is a bad thing then so be it. at least I will not get rip off, or set up.
What were you asking? I check out reviews and any possible alerts on the lady as my screening.
if men can not screen women just like they do us, then why should we give them our personal life history. And she was not asking me anything, as for me asking her things maybe if you think about it, I was making sure that she was not just trying to set me up. I'm just saying guy's need to think some times with there brains and not just what is hanging between our legs. We can walk into something that could turn into a very bad thing. and I do not care for that to happen so I ask things just like they do with us. If that is a bad thing then so be it. at least I will not get rip off, or set up. Originally Posted by Julius45
MB I asked her if she did out and how many flowers does she ask for as an out, and if that included everything, or is there up selling for other things, she would not answer, then I asked if she would be driving her self or did she have a P that would be dropping her off at my place, and she would not answer that either. I do not think the questions I ask was out of line, I was making sure that nothing would come up or happen if she did come and was making sure I new what to expect in gifts and not getting taking for. Still she would not answer anything. So they screen us what if we started telling them sorry I not going to answer that because I think your being rude for asking. they protect them self so we should not feel bad by asking them things to protect us from being set up and scam.. If girls or not welling to answer question about getting screened then they should not expect us to give them everything either.
If I were her, I wouldn't answer you either. If you were that tactful in asking her questions, you don't deserve an answer. That lady has FIFTY reviews that says she is not a ripoff and she gives up the goods. And apparently very well. There are FOURTY plus guys that have apparently submitted to her screening and have enjoyed the pleasure of her company. That's all the screening you need. Less will be required of you when you get the hang of things too.

But come on. A ripoff? Don'tcha think you might be reaching a bit? Just a tad??
Hey folks, take it easy on Julius. He has one review, and is clearly an expert. We should all heed his sage advice.

I love it when guys self select themselves for elimination without the bother of having to go to the trouble of screening them. Thanks for saving alot of us alot of time Julius

Can someone get Tiffany a T-shirt please? She took one for the team!
In Hobbyland... you research via eccie reviews/profile.. p411...her website.. to get those answers. We do NOT discuss rates and activities via phone.

Yes..we ask u info for screening but what we ask..cant be used again us in court.. like asking such questions u did. Learn the rules...they are set for everyones safety. Tiffany did exactly what a smart provider should do. I respect her even more now!!
Good girl bday girl !!
Dude, you sound all butt hurt because she didn't want to answer your questions. I don't fault you so much for asking her questions, but if she doesn't want to answer them, then just move on to someone else. You look foolish coming on here and saying she's a rip off because she didn't like you interrogating her. Next time just put your big boy pants on and don't come here whining.
How did she upsell you? From the OP that sounded like the original issue was her telling you one price then upselling during the session. Now your talking about screening when the questions you asked have nothing to do about screening. Asking how much a service is going to cost or whether she had a P is not screening. Those are the kind of things LE would ask to catch a stupid girl over the phone... Quite honestly I am surprised she even saw you after asking those questions especially since asking if you have a P can be taken as an insult.
  • zebra
  • 04-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Get a P411 account and some provider ok's and your in like flint with a majority of the ladies. It's also called research, research, research... It's not rocket science!
OMG!!! LMAO!!! ...babe listen, u asked me for an outcall and asked if I would be driving bc u don't want a P.I.M.P. at ur house... my reply was... actually here... let me just copy and paste convo... sorry babe but Ur attitude will not get u far in this community, when u have a respectable demeanor and way of communicating I am more than willing to give this relationship another try.

To everyone else:
Thank u so much u guys for having my back!!!! This right here is why it is important to treat everyone with respect as well as urself. I am not the one who does this for play and not take this serious. THIS IS A SERIOUS HOBBY and when u hold this as an actual buisness then u don't cause everyone else to fall and/or get hurt. Enjoy urself here but remember we are all still ladies and gentlemen!!!

REMOVED private communications per Eccie rules Staff

CONVERSATION WAS ONLY CUT AND PASTE... NOTHIN WAS REMOVED, EDITED OR CHANGED. ONLY INFO TAKEN OUT WAS hObBy'ST PHONE NUMBER
Maybe this isn't the hobby for you, might I suggest stamp collecting.

It's like provider 101 not to answer the types of questions you were asking over the phone and it's also hobbiest 101 not to ask them over the phone. You have PA try doing a little homework and read her reviews, she has a few(pages) of them. Most all of your questions would have been easily answered had you just taken the time to read, I know crazy logical solution to your problem.

For right now go look on amazon.com for a book "Hobbying for Dummies" order yourself that and come back to try again once you've read it a few times.