Those that hide behind other handles or recreate themselves while banned.

What's your opinion of those that post and you can immediately tell that they are either someone with a 2nd board ID trying to stir up shit?

Or a lady that is posting as a guy?

Or someone recently banned that hasn't had his/her say to the fullest yet?

For a guy to lack the balls to speak his mind as himself on a board where he already somewhat anonymous is about as pussyfied as a guy can be.

Ladies too that seek to stir shit behind some other ID...... when it comes out they lose all credibility.

At least with most that feel mature enough to speak their minds on this little slice of the web you can appreciate and respect their opinions whether or not you agree with them......

Of the mix I guess I understand the banned that feel the need to say just one more thing before leaving!

It is somewhat expected at times.
Gotta say I don't think much about people with new handles , low post count , and low review counts . I don't believe that they are truly contributing to the information on the boards . All I ever think is fucking newbie, even if the handle is from 2010. Their opinions just don't carry any weight to me. And then there's the other obvious problems with leakage to consider !
I thought I've been smelling a puddle of incontinence around here lately.
I thought I've been smelling a puddle of incontinence around here lately. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
LOL You too?
I simply don't give a shit. It has no effect on me, my life, my hobby, or anything even remotely important.