Favourite setting?

What is your favourite setting for an appointment? Your home in your bed, a 3+ star hotel, a cheap motel for BP/CL hoodrats, your car or anywhere else you may like or have a fantasy for like an elevator etc.

I myself like the best either in my home, or at something like the holiday inn or something similar. Does not have to be super luxury but it is good when it is nice around.

Whatcha prefer?
I only do incall. My incall is high end with no pets, smoke, or mess. I have a sauna,gym, hot tub, pool, security, and maintenance.
I only do incall. My incall is high end with no pets, smoke, or mess. I have a sauna,gym, hot tub, pool, security, and maintenance. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
Nice, I will pay you a visit soon. You are on my list at the top. I just wish you had a direct way of contact rather than going through Lexy but oh well...we'll do it through her.
I only do incall. My incall is high end with no pets, smoke, or mess. I have a sauna,gym, hot tub, pool, security, and maintenance. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
Arya - just a friendly warning - talk to Lexxy and Jinny (Sexymaid_69) about tattas and why 95% of the providers in Pittsburgh refuse to see him. He is the worst kind of person for this hobby. Dangerous, untrustworthy, someone who hates women (as evidenced by his posts)

here are a couple of posts:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060126632

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060486320

Stay safe Arya
Arya or Lexy can contact any providers I have ever seen if they need verification. They certainly do not need your "help". I have plenty of reputable vouches they can access without your "genereous" pointless help Sir.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. I AM NOT THE TOPIC HERE.
Nice, I will pay you a visit soon. You are on my list at the top. I just wish you had a direct way of contact rather than going through Lexy but oh well...we'll do it through her. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Thank you, but no thank you.
There is a direct way to contact me through pm. No dates are set up through me though. I'm not green on another site yet despite my vouches and I'm waiting on several reviews there. I need help screening until I'm green.
Thank you, but no thank you.
There is a direct way to contact me through pm. No dates are set up through me though. I'm not green on another site yet despite my vouches and I'm waiting on several reviews there. I need help screening until I'm green. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
Well I will go through her then. I mean I tried once but she said you had too many booking for that day so I will try again soon. No problem. And please do not pay ANY attention to the bullshit coming from BerryBerry. I don't go to have $50 blowjobs off CL. I have class. I am sure we'll meet soon. I only see girls with big boobs at this point.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2303493
Arya, if you are lucky enough you could end up on prostitutemovies .com

Just make sure he gets you to sign the release form so it is all above the board.
Arya, if you are lucky enough you could end up on prostitutemovies .com

Just make sure he gets you to sign the release form so it is all above the board. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Yeah, you are one of the regular visitors there thus you know. Dontcha?
Tatts this is the thread I was pming you about, she shot you down and you were too stupid to realize it. You are such a stupid fag
She was like " thank you but no thank you" and then you were like blah blah blah I am a stupid gay man